Men held over Sulawesi beheadings **Graphic**

gladius

Men held over Sulawesi beheadings

Four men have been arrested in connection with the beheadings of three schoolgirls in Indonesia last month.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4421924.stm

Before say anything, there is alot of Muslims who probably don't agree with this.

But to be realistic there are some Muslims who do, or at least symphatize with this action.

Some of you maybe wondering why I posted this.

It is to remind you all that there is an enemy out there, and he is real.

Mod edit: Come on, read rule 12. 12. Do NOT post images (or links to images/movies) of extreme graphic nature (murders/death etc.) unless pre-approved by the forum staff. If you are in doubt about the image/movie, PM one of the forum staff first.
This is the kind of stuff he is willing to do.

Don't kid yourself that you can compromise with people who are willing to do this.

This truely makes me sick to my stomach. And would like to broaden your statement a bit Gladius.

I think any radical willing to do :cen: like this has given up his right to walk this planet. I also agree that if you have a camp of these be-headers in the sight of your gun-ship you can blast them to hell. But the problem is that not every muslim is an extremist. So you can't go around blasting at random, but when you have them, that is a entire different story. You won't hear my leftist talk trying to somehow excuse them!

Mod edit: Watch the language please.

Well IG, I would start to laugh about now if the cause of this thread wasn't so g****mn sick!
Although my red tainted heart I have a warm heart for the military (as I said in my introduction) and I certainly don't believe this Mod edit: deleleted offensive term. as to offer my other cheeck. You might call me a conservative left winger.... Some people need actively be removed from this planet. I only suggest a bit more prudence in doing so then some others here.

Bear in mind folks that this is Indonesia we're talking about and Sulawesi is a hornets nest that has been going on like this for over 40 years. Sueharto set this up in the Stalin style of giving people a local enemy to hate to distract them from larger problems being doled out from above. The word in Indo is that in fact the Army is behind these killings as they have an active interest is fomenting unrest in Sulawesi to give them an excuse to keep a strong hand there where they are making millions from graft and corruption.

This is the same army that dressed in civvies in 1998 and actively participated and caused the riots which left hundreds of ethnic Chinese women raped and murdered. The truth is an extremely rare commodity in Indonesia.

You are absolutely right that the Indonesian army has a very dubious reputation to say the least. During Suharto's reign (which started by slaughtering about 1 million alledged commies) the army committed numerous crimes from New-Guinnea to Aceh and Java to Borneo. Rarely has any soldier seen the inside of a court house. So it is very well possible that this "transmigrasie" is his divide-and-rule policy. I reckon that we'll never know who did this and with which motive.

But it is a fact that some Muslims are quickly radicalising, which is a scary development because it affects so many. Bali, which is a Hindu enclave, falls victim to these radicals and that is a bloody shame. But I reckon that that is a different discussion all together.

Back