Massa - Page 2

--
Boots

December 31st, 2014  
edmondsonpr

I forgot to mention our Navy pilots taking off from carrier decks are still at war as well. Sorry Navy!
December 31st, 2014  
tetvet

tetvet thinks the way he does is because of the lines drawn the exchanges made the way people here thinks the President becomes a deity the moment he takes office, its not the suit he wears that makes him a leader nor even the color of his tie what's inside the suit lies the answer to what this Country is about .
December 31st, 2014  
crazytanker

That's just sad right there. It doesn't matter, don't you get that? The office is deserving of respect.
--
Boots
December 31st, 2014  
tetvet

The highest ranking title in the U.S. is Mister there is no other we don't have Royalty in this Country in fact we spent 8 long hard years getting rid of Royalty I don't respect the office I try to respect the man and this man I cannot .
December 31st, 2014  
crazytanker

Yeah, exactly, he's "Mister President". That's how you'd refer to the president. Also eight years trying to get rid of royalty? What're you talking about?
January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

You ever hear of the American Revolutionary war ? Americans getting rid of George III et al , Mr. President was the invention of George Washington a title that referred to the man holding the office at the time it was never intended to be a life time honorarium it is a job description just like Senator and Congress person these are not titles .
January 1st, 2015  
crazytanker

1) What does George Washington have to do with the here and now?
2) Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word "title", because clearly you do not know what it means. Don't worry, I took the liberty of doing that for you. Pay particular attention to the part that says
Quote:
4. A descriptive or distinctive appellation, especially one belonging to a person by right of rank, office, attainment, etc.
And then tell me again that these are not titles.
3) Where are you getting "eight" from? Obama has been President for six years, not eight. So what're you talking about?
4) Could you try to make logical sense? It just appears that you threw up on the keyboard to see what it would type up and then posted it :-/
January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

The American Revolutionary war lasted 8 years then this Country and Constitution was created , why are you so dense , titles in this Country are job descripted .
January 1st, 2015  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
The American Revolutionary war lasted 8 years then this Country and Constitution was created , why are you so dense , titles in this Country are job descripted .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
You ever hear of the American Revolutionary war ? Americans getting rid of George III et al , Mr. President was the invention of George Washington a title that referred to the man holding the office at the time it was never intended to be a life time honorarium it is a job description just like Senator and Congress person these are not titles .
Would you like to contradict yourself some more? Or would you like to shut it while you're ahead? You LITERALLY just said that it wasn't a title but a job description. And now you're saying that titles are job descriptions. Who is the dense one here?
January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

Have a New Year somewhere else .