--

October 8th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Topic: Leave it to Chirac...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...7-2ef1d31b.htm

Bah
October 8th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

I think its good the EU wants to lift the embargo only two countries in the EU oppose the lifting of the embargo...... The embargo was something from the past lets move on. :P
October 8th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Mod:Not nice!
How can you call these guys allies?
--
October 8th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAmerican
I think its good the EU wants to lift the embargo only two countries in the EU oppose the lifting of the embargo...... The embargo was something from the past lets move on. :P
If the Taiwan and Korean issues weren't around, I could move on a lot easier.
October 8th, 2004  
Italian Guy

If you guys only knew all they did and so to harbor and protect red terrorists from all over Europe.... We Italians don't like them for what they do.
October 8th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
French bastards.
How can you call these guys allies?
I don't call them allies. They are against the US and have lost almost any moral conviction. Its a disgusting situation but they've done it, they dont even allow any kind of religious emblem
October 8th, 2004  
Snauhi

If France is not on the same side as USA does it mean that France is bad?
October 8th, 2004  
Redneck

Country-bashing is not permitted on this forum, I suggest you read the forum rules again, redneck Jr.
October 8th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
If France is not on the same side as USA does it mean that France is bad?

When a "leader" of one country yell to the world: "you are either with us, or against us"

"That is a warning sign"----georgesoros.

That is just so true this "black and white" view is stupid and dangerous.
October 8th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Sorry about the rule breach.

Italian, I know that they are a big time headquarters of a lot of terrorist groups. This is why they cannot be a MAJOR player in the War on Terror. Not to mention weapons sales to people that American, British, Korean etc. troops might have to fight against.
No seriously... if the French sell key equipment that can turn a battle or cause heavy casualties on our people, shouldn't we hold the French accountable??? Accountable as in, well for messing up Europe in World War II, Germany was split so this time we're going to screw around with you as well.
Make them join Al Qaeda. Osama Bin Laden will be crying to us to take France back.