Kaczynski's plane crash

--
Boots

April 10th, 2010  
Yossarian

Topic: Kaczynski's plane crash

This morning as most people here may already know, a Polish Presidential flight carrying the President of Poland, and the Polish First Lady crashed in heavy fog on approach to a airport in Western Russia. I apologize for the vague information but I am just finding out myself. The Russian Governmental authorities by order of Russian President Dimtry Medvedev is setting up an investigative committee, and Red Army officials state that the pilot ignored tower recommendations to pull up as the plane was below the landing path, and descending to rapidly.

Gordon Brown, Russian Prime Minister Putin, and the Obama family are among the many world leaders who send their grievances.

I myself send my condolences towards Poland, I see Poland as a beacon of progress and freedom in Eastern Europe and in the Middle East.

Please feel free to comment.
April 10th, 2010  
Atasas

RIP to all deceased, their relatives and close ones
most sincere condolences!

WTF where security services thinking off to have most of the government on one plane?- to Russia????????????
April 10th, 2010  
A Can of Man

Rest in Peace.
What a tragedy.
--
Boots
April 11th, 2010  
PJ24

RIP, sorry Poland. A shame.

This is going to create a slippery slope in Poland and Russia is most likely pleased.
April 13th, 2010  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
RIP, sorry Poland. A shame.

This is going to create a slippery slope in Poland and Russia is most likely pleased.
thats what worries me...
April 14th, 2010  
Czin

Virtually all of Poland's military leaders gone in one plane crash, words do not describe how unfortunate that is.
April 16th, 2010  
Kuuktas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czin
Virtually all of Poland's military leaders gone in one plane crash, words do not describe how unfortunate that is.
Thats right ,if any country wont to attack Poland ,actually its the best time...
R.I.P
April 16th, 2010  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24

Ditto what Sukio said. I don't know if Russia would be that bold as to actually plan something like this, but I wouldn't put it past them.
April 16th, 2010  
Chukpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuktas
Thats right ,if any country wont to attack Poland ,actually its the best time...
R.I.P
You have got to be joking? Poland is a member of NATO.
April 17th, 2010  
Atasas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukpike
You have got to be joking? Poland is a member of NATO.
Now that's a slippery comment! we all know NATO and its hardly clear position on what would be actually done in case &$^% would happen... same applies to few other member states as some members are more equal than others