Japan vs. China - Page 2

--

October 6th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

Its only in question if either country gets help from America.
October 6th, 2004  
Big_Z

If China gave Japan a 10 year notice of war China would get their asses handed to them like every other time they have fought. But at this moment yes Japan would lose. If we go by flyingfrogs thought of "will" japan cant be defeated. Japan is what put the US Marines on the map, 2 fanatical forces going face to face.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Listen, China's ability to take Taiwan is even in question. If that's in question, a war against Japan is practically an unquestionable Japanese victory.
no, I absolutely disagree with you about the chinese ability to take TW, as AsianAmreican pointed out, it is just matter of fact whether US will get involved or not.

The reason concerned me is that Japan has the finest war machine-----including missles and whatsoever high tech long region attack weapons---and they can reproduce these machines quickly by themselves!! And they get lots money, they can buy whatever they want at anytime!

So I would image Japan will win the battlefield many times, especially on the ocean, (I am not sure about the airforce)..
.... but just as WWII, ant can never eat elephant, after a period of time, Japs will lose strategically.

I think we need some data to continue this.

Don't let US involved, if you want that rule get changed. I will allow China use Nukes then US will still stand away.
--
October 6th, 2004  
Big_Z

If China used nukes against Japan China would cease to exist.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Z
If China used nukes against Japan China would cease to exist.

no, I'd rather say Japs born for nukes

and what is your explaination for your conclusion?
October 6th, 2004  
Big_Z

You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to there defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to their defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.

I know that, so I put rule overthere, otherwise, it will just like many other topics about nukes, China dies, so does US and this planet.

then the topic become pointless per se
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to there defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.
by the way, I'd rather say US think Japs is good puppet, but just be careful about Japs nature and remember Japs is the only one ate nuke egg in human history------and two at one time, and by US.

If I were Japs, I won't forget it.
October 6th, 2004  
Big_Z

If you think Japan is a US puppet then you are as dumb as you seem. Im sure the japanese still remember the nukes like we remember pearl harbor.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
If you think Japan is a US puppet then you are as dumb as you seem. .
all right, if you try to inflame, I wlll replace your letter 'z' with "x'

japs are American puppet, everybody knows that except you

Quote:
Im sure the japanese still remember the nukes like we remember pearl harbor
all right, then you put topic "America vs. Japan" and nuke Japs in your dreams again and again,