It's now 21-12-12 in Australia...

Rowan

It's the 21st and we're still here in Australia. It might be like "On The Beach" though and we might be the last ones left! Is anyone there?

382008_508064345901003_265440226_n1_zps9cd64692.jpg

omg they just took this from space!!! Think thats Australia gone...the explosion is just waiting for each time zone to go through midnight first though. So thoughtful.

Australia 21-12-12 0945 AEST Still here, but it's getting a bit warm... uhh OMG!

Last edited:
So the world isn't ending? Damn. Guess I have to pay this month's bills after all. *sigh* :p

So the world isn't ending? Damn. Guess I have to pay this month's bills after all. *sigh* :p

You think you got problems?

I now have to come up with a believable explanation to my wife about why there is three lucious blondes found in in our bedroom...:bang:

APOCALYPSE UPDATE FROM AUSTRALIA
Kangaroos everywhere with a murderous gleam in their eyes.
Drop bears landing on unsuspecting passers by to eat their intestines.
Snakes slithering at our feet.
Spiders covering every wall.
Crocodiles are emerging onto land and are trying to attack small children.
Dingoes are stealing babies.

So yeah, all is normal so far but I’ll be sure to let you all know when the apocalypse begins.

You think you got problems?

I now have to come up with a believable explanation to my wife about why there is three lucious blondes found in in our bedroom...:bang:

Perhaps try this.

"Why, honey, they're here for... erm... I thought the World was going to end... and I... erm... thought that since this will be my last hour or so on this earth, I thought it would be good to try something new. Ya up for a four-some?"

And then run... :p

God, I need a shag...

Take it from a woman....That never works, boys. ;) A better story would be: "Honey, I saw them on the corner. They were dirty, disheveled, cold. They're orphans you see, with no place to go. No home to call their own. I knew you're beautiful, charitable heart wouldn't mind me bringing them home for the holidays."

Okay no. That won't work either. But its MUCH better than simple denial. ;)

It's the 21st and we're still here in Australia. It might be like "On The Beach" though and we might be the last ones left! Is anyone there?

The world is supposed to end at 11:11 hours GMT. (so my son says. Bloody know it all).

it has been said hereabouts that you have been bad
so here's the scoop
all you'll get for Christmas
is Snowman poop

3692587-146882-mini-marshmallows.jpg

As he's an ex Red Cap, I'd give the bugger a lump of coal.

Last edited:
According to a know-nothing-know-it-all friend, the Earth is supposed to implode at the moment of the Winter Solstice, which is at 0611 EST. in the US. Which means we have 2 hours and 46 minutes left. Give or take. :roll:

PS If anyone wants to leave their riches and valuables with me for safekeeping while they're out fighting the zombies.....I promise to give them back. At some point. :mrgreen:

Back