Italian Bread?

--
Italian Bread?

May 6th, 2006  
Navy Boy

Topic: Italian Bread?

Italian Bread?
Two old guys, one Bill. and one Joe., were sitting on their usual park bench one morning. Joe. had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. Bill was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
Joe said, "Well, I eat Italian bread everyday. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home, Bill stops at the bakery. As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help. He said, "Do you have any Italian bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" Bill replies, "I want 5 loaves." She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves...don't you think by the time you get to the fifth loaf, it'll be hard?"
Bill replied, "I can't believe it, everybody in the world knew about this Italian bread thing but me!"
May 6th, 2006  
Italian Guy

Hehehehehe, heard this in Italian like ten years ago. Doh, you found out what our deepest secret was.
May 6th, 2006  
tomtom22

Funny
--
Italian Bread?
May 7th, 2006  
JulesLee

damm i must buy sum!
May 7th, 2006  
Charge 7

And I thought the only reason we have just Italian bread here is because Molly is proud of her heritage....
May 7th, 2006  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
And I thought the only reason we have just Italian bread here is because Molly is proud of her heritage....
Hehehe.
May 8th, 2006  
LIPS

thats a good one
May 8th, 2006  
JulesLee

so thats how romens were so sucessful.
May 8th, 2006  
fronzz

i dont get it...
May 8th, 2006  
Italian Guy