Isreal prepares its troops for attack on Iran

I for one think we should "sell" (or at least leak that we are) a few F-117s to Israel. I have a feeling that will get Irans attention.

phoenix80 said:
this is nonesense.

Once Mullahs of Iran get the bomb then they can play with the price of oil and it will be 200 bucks per barrel.

Btw, the hatred for Israel or the US in the middle east has nothing to do with their policies. It has something to do with the dumbness of middle class in the region to believe whatever their mullahs and imams tell them!

Grow up!
My mate!

Living in Canada won't help you in assessing situation of Middle East. Right now entire muslim world is extremely sensitive to any military aggression against an another Islamic nation.

Both US and Israel understand this and have not attacked Iranian Nuclear installations yet. Though this is the best time for doing such a thing but the consequences will be serious and this move will anger lots of muslim nations including the "World's Largest OIL producer" nation. And you can understand that what will happen next.

Already the level of hatered against US is heating in many muslim nations and Bush has acknowledged this in his latest assessment on Middle East situation.

Better get used to reading daily newspapers. It will keep you up-to-date.

And many European nations have recently commented that attack on IRAN is not advisable and they will not help US militarily if such a attack occurs.

Try google and you will get your answers.

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
They are the largest funder of islamic fundamentalist terrorist groups for one Monty and two since the Iranian overthrow of the shah and establishment of their theocracy they have done everything in their power to foment an all out war of Arab states against Israel and the US. Aggressive nations should be denied nuclear weapons as surely as a paranoid schizophrenic should be disallowed the right to own a firearm.
Yes but this is a rather one eyed argument as it doesnt take into account the wests funding of "freedom fighters" for the past 60 years nor does it take into account the wests own agressive tendencies.

As I have said I am more than happy to accept a one rule for all but I find this "they dont agree with us therefore they are wrong" hypocritical especially when on the other hand we are more than happy to fund "friendly" despotic lunatics in various third world countries world wide.

TBA_PAKI said:
My mate!

Living in Canada won't help you in assessing situation of Middle East. Right now entire muslim world is extremely sensitive to any military aggression against an another Islamic nation.

Both US and Israel understand this and have not attacked Iranian Nuclear installations yet. Though this is the best time for doing such a thing but the consequences will be serious and this move will anger lots of muslim nations including the "World's Largest OIL producer" nation. And you can understand that what will happen next.

Already the level of hatered against US is heating in many muslim nations and Bush has acknowledged this in his latest assessment on Middle East situation.

Better get used to reading daily newspapers. It will keep you up-to-date.

And many European nations have recently commented that attack on IRAN is not advisable and they will not help US militarily if such a attack occurs.

Try google and you will get your answers.

what an ego!

If the rulers of the world were capable of more than a one eyed argument and could come to consensus we would have no wars. We would have utopia, but alas that is but a dream... so we deal with what we have been given- A less than perfect world where one must chose not between good and evil but the lesser of two evils for to do nothing is the worst possible choice.

MontyB said:
Yes but this is a rather one eyed argument as it doesnt take into account the wests funding of "freedom fighters" for the past 60 years nor does it take into account the wests own agressive tendencies.

As I have said I am more than happy to accept a one rule for all but I find this "they dont agree with us therefore they are wrong" hypocritical especially when on the other hand we are more than happy to fund "friendly" despotic lunatics in various third world countries world wide.

You realize that the Iranian leadership is just as ambitious as Saddam and Hitler where. Infact, the Iranian millitary ideology is like a combination of Stalinism and Natziism in practicality. They believe that their current status as a lesser nation is an aboration in the grand scale of history. They believe that Iran should and will rule the entire middle east from Afghanistan to Israel and therefore they will rule the world by owning the vast oil supplies. They use stalinist millitary strategy such as the charging of thousands of boys 13-18 years old armed only with the Quoran at machine guns to accomplish their victories just like they did in the Iran-Iraq war. They are the remenants of the Persian Empire and they believe that the greatest day for the Persian Empire is still on the horizon.

So if you want to be ruled by the Iranian mullahs then good for you, down with these stupid westerners and their hypocracy! If you are happy with your current life then maybe you should try and preserve the status quo in oil power like America is intent on doing.

I was reading that some of the less hard line Mullahs are beginning to worry about Ahmedinejad. His anti-US/Isreali rhetoric is one thing but intentionally provoking the West doesnt add any real benefit to Iran, and can only harm the country not help it. Furthermore this belligerant attitude is costing Iran some of the very few friends it has left, Europe for instance..

Whispering Death said:
They are the remenants of the Persian Empire and they believe that the greatest day for the Persian Empire is still on the horizon.

What?!

The Mullahs ruling Iran are not happy with the Persian culture and heritage! They hate whatever is named after the persian (Pre Islam era) culture.

The Islamic regime has banned many Persian celebrations and customs and for instance they wanted to destroy all ancient sites built by the Kings through out history!

Since they call themselves the successors of Islamists/Arabs inavders of Iran, they dislike and refuse any thing that smells IRANIAN.

You need to read more about Iran from reliable and true sources.

What you said is absurd!

Back