Israeli terrorism - the first Minutes of Gaza Attack

--

December 27th, 2011  
Mootaz-Khelifi

Topic: Israeli terrorism - the first Minutes of Gaza Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=KNBQ-dBd_m8#!
According to what I saw:who was martyred (died) are the elements of the Palestinian police
israel terrorist
December 27th, 2011  
42RM

!Warning to all you who donīt want to see dead and mutilated bodies!

I think you You break the rules on this forum.
Also there is no one in the middle east who donīt have blood on their hands.
December 27th, 2011  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootaz-Khelifi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=KNBQ-dBd_m8#!
According to what I saw:who was martyred (died) are the elements of the Palestinian police
israel terrorist
According from what I saw on this youtube file, I cannot see any Israelis doing this. Then youtube is not a reliable source. The victims of this seem to be gathered from somewhere else. When I was in the army we had triage for the wounded, it might be that we see here. Do not be so biased in the future

G
--
December 28th, 2011  
Mootaz-Khelifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
!Warning to all you who donīt want to see dead and mutilated bodies!

I think you You break the rules on this forum.
Also there is no one in the middle east who donīt have blood on their hands.
What rules i think what i put is a video putting by a Palestinian on YouTube and i just want you to see what happening there on other view not the israeli view that is it
December 28th, 2011  
Mootaz-Khelifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
According from what I saw on this youtube file, I cannot see any Israelis doing this. Then youtube is not a reliable source. The victims of this seem to be gathered from somewhere else. When I was in the army we had triage for the wounded, it might be that we see here. Do not be so biased in the future

G
the attack was an air strike in 2009 the war on Gaza first minutes
December 28th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:
What rules i think what i put is a video putting by a Palestinian on YouTube and i just want you to see what happening there on other view not the israeli view that is it
Read this; Princess!
Please read before you post any Videos or Pictures

And you know what mate! Palestinians are just as F***ed up as the Israelis.
December 28th, 2011  
Mootaz-Khelifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Read this; Princess!

And you know what mate! Palestinians are just as F***ed up as the Israelis.
the Palestinians are good people they don't feel the freedom so in our religion fighting for freedom is allowed but they ( Hamas and Hezbollah ) fighting by the wrong way they use Iran help ( the devils help ) and imagine your self on a occupied country for over 60 year
December 28th, 2011  
42RM

Are there good Palestinians, yes
Are there good Israelis, yes

Are there bad Palestinians, yes
Are there bad Israelis, yes

Don’t kid yourself, the Palestinians are not saints.
December 28th, 2011  
VDKMS

Quote:
the attack was an air strike in 2009 the war on Gaza first minutes
I didn't see a crater from a missile or mortar. When such a weapon explodes between a group of people you'll find pieces everywhere. Also, the damage on the parked cars does not match a missile or mortar attack. Only some windows were crahed. It also seems to be in a military base. Maybe a handling with some kind of ammunition went wrong or, like Ghostrider said, the victims were put there. The uploader also gave no clarification of the video.
December 28th, 2011  
VDKMS

Quote:
the Palestinians are good people they don't feel the freedom so in our religion fighting for freedom is allowed but they ( Hamas and Hezbollah ) fighting by the wrong way they use Iran help ( the devils help ) and imagine your self on a occupied country for over 60 year
Most people all over the world are good people but you only need a few fanatics to mess it up. Israel does not occupy the Gaza and Hamas recently denounced violence and instead use peaceful demonstrations. If they do that then the ball will be on Israel's side. This, toghether with an improved economy, will do more for the Palestinians than the attacks on Israel.