Israeli terrorism - the first Minutes of Gaza Attack - Page 6

--

January 5th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Can we go back to the thread starter and the video. We can ignore the relability of using youtube like that. Even if we never reach a consensus about the Palestine/Israel issue. I enjoy never-ending stories ( I am sorry Redleg ). The video shows a triage of wounded and killed people. What do you actually see on this video?
That video raises more questions than answers. First we see a big smoke over the buildings at the seeside. That would suggest a big explosion. There are at least 2 cameramen in the vehicle one of which is sometimes on foot. The one on foot also enters the barracks. Why is the gate not wide open to give easy acces to the ambulances? Also the first two victims we see on the ground are not in a pile of blood. One of them has his pants almost torn off but his legs are not badly hurt. The other briefly moves his arm. Why don't they wait for the medics to come?
Then we have a bunch of dead(?) people together. The way they lie there does not suspect a big explosion otherwise you would find bits and pieces. There's also not much blood to be seen. There are about a dozen men on the ground. If they were killed by concussion then they would not lie together like that, besides that there would also be a lot of damage to the buildings.
There's no one checking the bodies. One is seen very briefly giving an amateurish CPR.
There's also no way to know when this video was recorded. I start to think it was set up.
January 5th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
That video raises more questions than answers. First we see a big smoke over the buildings at the seeside. That would suggest a big explosion. There are at least 2 cameramen in the vehicle one of which is sometimes on foot. The one on foot also enters the barracks. Why is the gate not wide open to give easy acces to the ambulances? Also the first two victims we see on the ground are not in a pile of blood. One of them has his pants almost torn off but his legs are not badly hurt. The other briefly moves his arm. Why don't they wait for the medics to come?
Then we have a bunch of dead(?) people together. The way they lie there does not suspect a big explosion otherwise you would find bits and pieces. There's also not much blood to be seen. There are about a dozen men on the ground. If they were killed by concussion then they would not lie together like that, besides that there would also be a lot of damage to the buildings.
There's no one checking the bodies. One is seen very briefly giving an amateurish CPR.
There's also no way to know when this video was recorded. I start to think it was set up.
Yes, if we start to make assumptions of what we see and read, we are in even greater trouble