Israeli terrorism - the first Minutes of Gaza Attack - Page 3




 
--
 
December 30th, 2011  
Mootaz-Khelifi
 
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y[/ame]
THIS IS A SONG ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS, NOT RELIGION. It is a song of hope for the Palestinians in Gaza. Composed and performed by Michael Heart
December 30th, 2011  
mmarsh
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
To imply that the Palestinians are terrorists would be the same as calling the Marquis terrorists. They are merely resisting an occupying force by whatever means are at their disposal.

If the Palestinians were armed and supported by a third party as The Israelis are, you would see a marked reduction in these alleged "terror" attacks, if you have guided weapons there is little reason for suicide bombers or overgrown fireworks referred to by the Israelis as "rocket attacks". More children are killed and injured by fireworks than Israelis by these toys.

It all comes down to the age old saying, "One man's terrorist is another man's patriot".
My only criticism about the Palestinians is that they have deliberately targeted civilians. By doing so they have sunk to the level of the Israelis and that's unfortunate as it gives the Israelis PR ammunition. Firing rockets into homes accomplishes little other than make the Israelis more stubborn and defiant.

What they should instead do is attack economic and infrastructure targets as well as military ones. Make the occupation as miserable on the settlers as they can. Sooner or later the Israelis are going to get tired of someone blowing up the power plants, or the water lines or the bridges and will be more willing to make a deal to make it stop..

Which is precisely what the Maquis did, although the Maquis did some pretty awful stuff too.
December 30th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Senojekips, again you are hijacking a new tread by venting your hatred against Israel. Wouldn't it be better to write something about the clip in post #1 from Mootaz-Khelifi, preferably something productive. We all try to find out what happend there.

second, if you write something like this :
Quote:
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, May-June 2009, pages 16-17
Gaza on the Ground
Israel Rejects Own Soldiers’ Accounts of Gaza Atrocities

By Mohammed Omer
give a link so we can verify it. I looked it up here: Israel Rejects Own Soldiers’ Accounts of Gaza Atrocities , not the same story.
--
December 30th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootaz-Khelifi
THIS IS A SONG ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS, NOT RELIGION. It is a song of hope for the Palestinians in Gaza. Composed and performed by Michael Heart
What has this propaganda video to do with "the first minutes of the Gaza attack"?

BTW that F-16's landing gear is down so it is definitely not attacking.
December 30th, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Senojekips, again you are hijacking a new tread by venting your hatred against Israel. Wouldn't it be better to write something about the clip in post #1 from Mootaz-Khelifi, preferably something productive. We all try to find out what happend there.

second, if you write something like this :

give a link so we can verify it. I looked it up here: Israel Rejects Own Soldiers’ Accounts of Gaza Atrocities , not the same story.
As an Israeli apologist you have no right to be making recommendations to anyone, as to what they post. How could anyone with an ounce of moral backbone do anything other than "vent hatred" against the IDF and their Zionist masters, I would have done exactly the same against the Nazis 70 years ago. I suppose you wouldn't have whined about that?

We know what happened here, it's just that someone has to show the truth before the Israeli apologists drown it with half truths and outright lies. That is why you are here, right? You know as well as i do that articles in the press are constantly written and over written, if you want to check it, you'll have to go to a library and read it for yourself. You can't deny that it happened as even Haaretz wrote about it, as did Associated Press and a dozen other media outlets.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29837969...killing-arabs/
All of these things are known to have happened and they do accurately demonstrate the mentality of the Zionists.
Your reference to Israel rejecting their own soldiers stories is no more than anyone expected, as they always whitewash every incident. Your links are not worth a fart in a hurricane as they only ever link to Israeli lies and propaganda even to the point of denying video evidence and the corroborated reports of multiple International aid agencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
BTW that F-16's landing gear is down so it is definitely not attacking.
Your apologies get more pathetic by the day. Even Israeli aircraft eventually have to land after deliberately murdering their quota of women and children.
December 30th, 2011  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
As an Israeli apologist you have no right to be making recommendations to anyone, as to what they post. How could anyone with an ounce of moral backbone do anything other than "vent hatred" against the IDF and their Zionist masters, I would have done exactly the same against the Nazis 70 years ago. I suppose you wouldn't have whined about that?

We know what happened here, it's just that someone has to show the truth before the Israeli apologists drown it with half truths and outright lies. That is why you are here, right? You know as well as i do that articles in the press are constantly written and over written, if you want to check it, you'll have to go to a library and read it for yourself. You can't deny that it happened as even Haaretz wrote about it, as did Associated Press and a dozen other media outlets.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29837969...killing-arabs/
All of these things are known to have happened and they do accurately demonstrate the mentality of the Zionists.
Your reference to Israel rejecting their own soldiers stories is no more than anyone expected, as they always whitewash every incident. Your links are not worth a fart in a hurricane as they only ever link to Israeli lies and propaganda even to the point of denying video evidence and the corroborated reports of multiple International aid agencies.

Your apologies get more pathetic by the day. Even Israeli aircraft eventually have to land after deliberately murdering their quota of women and children.
I think nobody here denies the facts, Israel committed atrocities during the Gaza intervention. However, it is much better to use other sources than media. ICC is good source to use.

http://jicj.oxfordjournals.org/conte...pU&keytype=ref

Further, I doubt all Israeli soldiers committed warcrimes in Gaza. Many of you here have been soldiers, marines, sailors, and airmen during an armed conflict. Of course accidents occur when you have a split second to decide if you are going to use force or not
December 30th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
We know what happened here, it's just that someone has to show the truth before the Israeli apologists drown it with half truths and outright lies. That is why you are here, right? You know as well as i do that articles in the press are constantly written and over written, if you want to check it, you'll have to go to a library and read it for yourself. You can't deny that it happened as even Haaretz wrote about it, as did Associated Press and a dozen other media outlets.
If you know what happend then tell us, in detail please. What weapons did they use? Why is there no crater? Where is the enemy now? If it was an attack why were those people standing toghether in an open place?

Quote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29837969...killing-arabs/
All of these things are known to have happened and they do accurately demonstrate the mentality of the Zionists.
No it just demonstrates the mentality of some individuals. Did you bother to read your link yourself? It also said : "They were not manufactured or sanctioned by the military and appear not to have been widely distributed."

Quote:
Your reference to Israel rejecting their own soldiers stories is no more than anyone expected, as they always whitewash every incident. Your links are not worth a fart in a hurricane as they only ever link to Israeli lies and propaganda even to the point of denying video evidence and the corroborated reports of multiple International aid agencies.
That link goes to the website of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, May-June 2009, a report you referred to, and that article is different from what you wrote and said it came from that magazine. But we both know that you do not respect honest reporting.

Quote:
Your apologies get more pathetic by the day. Even Israeli aircraft eventually have to land after deliberately murdering their quota of women and children.
If you want to prove that planes are attacking then you show planes that are attacking. Maybe that pilot did not even fired a missile. Maybe it was his first flight in an F-16? Maybe it was a test flight after maintenance? Maybe it was one of those pilots that refused to fire it's missiles? But that does not fit your logic, does it?

And if you know what that plane is doing, where did you get your information?

Do you really think that the IDF is going to fire a + $100.000 to kill a civilian?
December 30th, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
If you know what happend then tell us, in detail please. What weapons did they use? Why is there no crater? Where is the enemy now? If it was an attack why were those people standing toghether in an open place?
What crater are you talking about? I see no crater, I see a shirt? What has the weapons these people use got to do with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
No it just demonstrates the mentality of some individuals. Did you bother to read your link yourself? It also said : "They were not manufactured or sanctioned by the military and appear not to have been widely distributed."
A typical denial. I never said they were manufactured by the military, I said they were worn by members of the military and this was admitted by them. Sorry you are just trying too hard, I think that you'd better re start your argument as so far it has said nothing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
That link goes to the website of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, May-June 2009, a report you referred to, and that article is different from what you wrote and said it came from that magazine. But we both know that you do not respect honest reporting.
I dunno about that. the things i write about have dozens of corroborative reports to back them. (All denied by Israel of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Do you really think that the IDF is going to fire a + $100.000 to kill a civilian?
But of course. Most of them are either provided by the US or paid for by them anyway. There are dozens of examples of US aircraft using missiles to kill single people on YouTube. You are an idiot. so picky about others information but completely ignorant where your own information is concerned.
December 31st, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
What crater are you talking about? I see no crater, I see a shirt? What has the weapons these people use got to do with it?
This tread is about the clip "Israeli terrorism - the first minutes of Gaza attack" not about a T-shirt that some soldiers ordered. I am still waiting what you think what happend in that clip.

Quote:
A typical denial. I never said they were manufactured by the military, I said they were worn by members of the military and this was admitted by them. Sorry you are just trying too hard, I think that you'd better re start your argument as so far it has said nothing at all.
Your article doesn't mention "were worn by members of the military". In fact those shirts were not allowed by the IDF which called it "Soldiers' anti-Palestinian T-Shirts are 'tasteless'". You blow this thing out of proportion.

Quote:
I dunno about that. the things i write about have dozens of corroborative reports to back them. (All denied by Israel of course)
You mean fake corroborative reports, because you have posted lots of them. Leaving out sentences, changing words even write totally invented parts.


Quote:
But of course. Most of them are either provided by the US or paid for by them anyway. There are dozens of examples of US aircraft using missiles to kill single people on YouTube. You are an idiot. so picky about others information but completely ignorant where your own information is concerned.
Professional forces (like Nato, US, Israel and others) doe not plan all those missions to kill a unknown civilian. At worst they are mistakes. You, as a former member of the Australian Navy should know that.
December 31st, 2011  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Both the Israelis and the Palestinians committed atrocities during the Gaza operation. Is it possible to discuss the situation in the Middle East in constructive matter? What I have read here on this forum, the majority of the discussions about Israel and its neighbors has become very polarized.
If we can recognize other people's position, it is much easier to discuss.

How to handle sources, if we can find at least two independent sources that claim the same facts, then we can be pretty sure it is reliable source. Media can be biased in their interpretation of the facts.




 


Similar Topics
25 Israeli soldiers speak on Israeli war crimes in Gaza
Gaza attack nixed; Hamas offers up soldier
Israelis torn over handling Gaza hostage crisis
Palestinians complain about Israeli withdrawal
Israeli Death Toll in Gaza Attack Rises to 6 -- Army (Reute