Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?




 
--
 
November 18th, 2012  
mudassar_army@yahoo.com
 

Topic: Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?


hello All ,
as a muslim i would just like too ask all of you , is israel and america are terriosts or they are doing the right thing invasions in different countries palestine , iraq , afganistan , and planing to do in more countries ?
November 18th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
November 19th, 2012  
Peaceful
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudassar_army@yahoo.com
hello All ,
as a muslim i would just like too ask all of you , is israel and america are terriosts or they are doing the right thing invasions in different countries palestine , iraq , afganistan , and planing to do in more countries ?
I have got news for you:

-We are not in Iraq.
-We are leaving Afghanistan.
-Israel isn't in Gaza, and there was never a Palestinian country anyway so this wasn't occupation anyway.

But I'm sure you'll find new reason to butcher innocent non-Muslims.
--
November 19th, 2012  
Cartman
 
palestine is not a country
why dont you tell me why muslims execute people who drink alchohol and women who want to drive and edgucate.
November 19th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Which additional countries are the US and UK looking to invade then?
November 19th, 2012  
Cartman
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Which additional countries are the US and UK looking to invade then?
well pakistan of course.
November 19th, 2012  
LeEnfield
 
 
What are the odds of an American lead peace keeping force being sent to Palestine ???
November 19th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Invasion of Iraq? You mean liberated from Sadam's dictatorship! Look at how happy those people are!

Toppling Saddam's Statue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SneP29XbOw

Invasion of Afghanistan? You mean liberated from the Taliban dictatorship (founded by the Pakistani ISI).
You still have problems with that Taliban in Pakistan isn't it?
November 20th, 2012  
r.fox
 
 
you mean saddam as a dictator?!?!? and i was wondering why he kept winning 110% of the vote...
November 20th, 2012  
m551sheridan
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
palestine is not a country
why dont you tell me why muslims execute people who drink alchohol and women who want to drive and edgucate.
bad cartman, bad cartman

how dare you ask such a logical question of a person who's religion will behead a 3yr old because she is a Christian..... bad cartman.
 


Similar Topics
A plan to destroy America
Don't fault Israel for Palestinians' intransigence
What If Iran Gets the Bomb? Good Analysis
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.
State of the Union