Islam countries boycotting danish goods! *very interesting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted said:
It is funny to see that out governemnt too has picke up the gauntlet. Our pm also shared his views and reckons that Denmark should be supported and the muslim world should show respect to our values as we do to theirs (in general)

indeed... the muslims allways say that we should respect them... but what about them respecting us!?

i wont bash all muslims with my comment... today theres TONS of demonstrations and alot of "danish muslims" are attending the demonstrations too. so its not EVERYONE!..

Not being in any way religious myself I think that this is utter nonsense. I actually feel sorry for these people in that they never had a free choice in what to believe in. They were indoctrinated from birth. Mind you, this happens in some Christian areas/sects too. :roll:

Oh yeah, I signed the petition too.

Last edited:
godofthunder9010 said:
Looking into my crystal ball, I think I'm seeing the future of this story. I believe I see what Europe will do next, but all I'm seeing is a big "FU". Yes that is what I believe that Europe's response will be.

We could wish for a day when Islam no longer reacts like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum, the moment anyone criticises anything about their religion. There are probably some of them capable of maturity, but those who are protesting are making their religion, as a whole, look mighy stupid.

There are so many sects of Islam I think that day will never come, sadly. The only way to get rid of the fanatics is to have free open societies everywhere. Human nature decrees that this is almost impossible to achieve however.

The issue with many European countries is a steadily growing Muslim population that they must take into account and be aware of. You now have 2nd and 3rd generation Britons and French who are Muslim and within those communities sadly there are a few fanatics who are turning on their own country's moral, political and ethical standpoints.

I would like for Muslims to start self-policing their own religion. When you look at how many Christian, Judiac, Hindu and Buddhist fanatics there are compared to Muslim fanatics I can see that we have a religion that is, in many ways, deeply split and one that is very undisciplined. I think the main problem is that most Muslims live in comparative poverty especially compared to Christians. Until that imbalance is redressed you will continue to have Muslims who believe they will go to Paradise and have many virgins to 'play' with if they blow up some innocent 'infidel'.

Well, I count with getting flamed, but I think that there should be more politeness on BOTH sides, and if there were carricatures of Islamic Prophet, then there should be caricatures of Christ as well *at the same* column. It would make less of a chaos, perhaps.
I dislike strongly the way it has taken- I stand by opinion that those caricatures portray reality of Islam as hateful furthermore and the press has a field day with hate reactions from both sides, and with sadly reminder of anti-Jewish caricatures before WW2 I try to explain not very successfully that things are not black'n'white as we might want them to be.

DAMASCUS, Syria - Thousands of Syrians enraged by caricatures of Islam's revered prophet torched the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Damascus on Saturday — the most violent in days of furious protests by Muslims in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.

In Gaza, Palestinians marched through the streets, storming European buildings and burning German and Danish flags. Protesters smashed the windows of the German cultural center and threw stones at the European Commission building, police said.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Damien435 said:
I just want to get this off my chest since it appears that this whole thread is turning into a Musilm-bashing festival.

I don't want a war with Muslims and don't all together enjoy talking of it, but I do not see much being done by either side to truly get along, seems like any show of support by either side for the others beliefs are said through clenched teeth.

As for myself, I don't want a war with anybody. But unfortunately several groups, Militant Muslims being one of them, are at war not only with the US, but the rest of the world.

Radical Muslims do not care what you want. They are not interested in talking about "Issues". They do not want to "get along". Their goal is simple, and clearly stated.

Everyone either believes in their brand of Islam, or they are killed.

Forrest_Gump said:
As for myself, I don't want a war with anybody. But unfortunately several groups, Militant Muslims being one of them, are at war not only with the US, but the rest of the world.

Radical Muslims do not care what you want. They are not interested in talking about "Issues". They do not want to "get along". Their goal is simple, and clearly stated.

Everyone either believes in their brand of Islam, or they are killed.

Yes. There is no room for compromise. The Mullahs who run these extreme sects are little short of Warlords, using religion for their own ends.

KC72 said:
We must show our opposition to Islam, says Danish queen
source for that speech? i have a hard time believing that the queen said something like that. :S My friends and I haven't really heard about it... :/

Just in case anyone who is not muslim wonders, here is a description of you.

Main Entry: godlessPart of Speech: adjectiveDefinition: unreligiousSynonyms: agnostic, atheistic, depraved, evil, graceless, heathen, impious, infidel, irreligious, nonreligious, profane, unclean, undevout, ungodly, unholy, unprincipled, unreligious, unrighteous, wicked.Antonyms: religiousSource: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

r1365134527.jpg

capt.llp11702031645.britain_prophet_drawings_llp117.jpg

r3443127481.jpg

r288321482.jpg

capt.llp12602031854.britain_denmark_europe_llp126.jpg

r1363645636.jpg

man, i'm getting SOOOOOOO sick of those ****** :cen:

Lebanese minister quits after cartoon riots
9:35 AM February 6
Lebanon's Interior Minister Hassan Sabeh has announced his resignation after a mob attacked the Danish consulate in Beirut in riots sparked by controversial cartoons.
Almost 30 people were injured as furious crowds stormed and set ablaze the building housing the Danish consulate, despite the presence of riot police who had initially used tear gas and batons to keep protesters at bay.
The protests come as Muslim the world responds angrily to the publication of cartoons containing depictions of the prophet Mohammed.
"I submitted my resignation to the government after criticisms were raised," Mr Sabeh said after an extraordinary cabinet meeting.
He says he refused to give security forces the order to fire on the protesters because "I did not want to be responsible for any carnage".
"Despite the intervention of more than 1,000 members of the security forces, we were unable to impose order because of the determination of the protesters, who numbered several thousands," he said.
The Lebanese violence erupted the day after a similar attack on the diplomatic missions of Denmark and Norway in neighbouring Syria.
The offending caricatures, which included depictions of the Muslim prophet as a knife-wielding bedouin and another as wearing a time bomb-shaped turban, have sparked widespread protests across the Muslim world.
- AFP

http://cable.optusnet.com.au/news/story/abc/20060206/10/international/1562849.inp

phoenix80 said:
loooooooooooooooooool

finally Eurabia is waking up to the reality!

I think you're right Phoenix. It took long enough but I think the worldwide implications have started to sink in.

boycotting the government of a country for actions of an independent newspaper is as stupid as one may imagine.

It is like that west boycottes the Syrian people for the involvement of the Syrian government in killing of the ex Lebanese PM. Is that fair?

http://www.annefrank.org/content.asp?pid=1&lid=2/
http://www.cijoh.org/
http://www.tellchildrenthetruth.com/
http://www.yadvashem.org/

Nothing is sacred. Search and you'll find hundreds if not thousands of toons about Jesus, moses and even holocaust.

And yes, God and prophets are not sacred to many many people and people are free to express their ideas about them as well and people can ridicule the allah or prophets altogether.

go to this link and find lots of toons on jesus and moses

http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/index_religion.html

SupportDenmarkSmall2EN.png

http://www.iranian.com/Azizi/2006/February/Cartoons/index.html

Over and Out!

Last edited:
from what i hear the holy crusades weren't a nice time either.

scary times indeed. are we all being held hostage to muslim sensitivity??

Locke said:
from what i hear the holy crusades weren't a nice time either.

scary times indeed. are we all being held hostage to muslim sensitivity??
Yeah! and does it makes sense to humiliate Islam and it's Prophet (PBUH) by associating these two with Terrorism of today! :roll:

You are confusing two different things with each other Sir!

Terrorism has nothing to do with any religion or any prophet!

And if muslims are sensitive to these things then why provoke them. Does it makes sense!

Freedom of Speech can be understood but it does not means that you cross limits and take anything for granted.

Learn some common-sense first!

And by far, this is the worst thread I have read in this forum.

Too much mis-understanding about Islamic Culture will only provoke "Clash among the Civilizations Theory"!

Last edited:
TBA_PAKI said:
And is muslims are sensitive to these things then why provoke them. Does it makes sense!

Freedom of Speech can be understood but it does not means that you cross limits and take anything for granted.

Learn some common-sense first!

And by far, this is the worst thread I have read in this forum.

Too much mis-understanding about Islamic Culture will only provoke "Clash among the Civilizations Theory"!

Oh, so what you are really saying is that the entire world should walk on egg shells so we don't offend a Moslem?

Interesting. I won't say what that reminds me of.

People insult Christianity, Judaism, et al all of the time. In the media, in movies, on TV sitcoms. Why should Islam be exempt? I'm a Catholic, we take hits all of the time, but we aren't out burning down embassies or demanding everyone accept us, stop criticizing us or "die."

I think if nothing else, the people holding those signs need to learn a little tolerance, humor and realize the world does not revolve around them and their religion.

PJ24 said:
Oh, so what you are really saying is that the entire world should walk on egg shells so we don't offend a Moslem?

Interesting. I won't say what that reminds me of.

People insult Christianity, Judaism, et al all of the time. In the media, in movies, on TV sitcoms. Why should Islam be exempt? I'm a Catholic, we take hits all of the time, but we aren't out burning down embassies or demanding everyone accept us, stop criticizing us or "die."

I think if nothing else, the people holding those signs need to learn a little tolerance, humor and realize the world does not revolve around them and their religion.

These Islamists are violent and they resort to violence if need be. Reasoning is just useless. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back