Iraq is a failed project.

I got tired of seeing, "U.S. soldiers where killed today, or U.S. helicopter shot down over such and such, or Isurgants found agaist U.S. forces today and held off a offensive for hours before U.S. Forces retook the city"

Why dont they ever tell us on the schools built, or the roads re opened, or the arrests made, or the corage off all our Flyboys, ground pounders, and sailors. What about the good side of the story?

I guess it either all bad, or all good. Never balanced like it should be , so people should have their own opinions.

They have to sell ad space, therfore they need crap that will intriguied us keep us on the edge of our seat want to watch more and in turn see the ads....

Main stream news media should be ashamed of themselves...But they dont care they are so clueless and really oculd careless as long as they get a paycheck...The probably could care about there country or the people in it...Mind you not all just most....

I wish some times I lived as a village child in Africa, or India, or some Pacific Island, all my world would consist of my homeland, and thus, no worries about backwards media, or foergin terriosts, or faulghty leaders, conspriacy creaters, and rumor starters on both sides of the line,

Why must we make it so complicated? I can understand the complex situation the foergin insurgants created, but not the problems at home.

Back