--
Iran to hold conference debunking holocaust

January 12th, 2006  
gladius

Topic: Iran to hold conference debunking holocaust

IRAN: HOLOCAUST CONFERENCE SOON IN TEHRAN
Adnkronos International (AKI)

Tehran, 5 Jan. (AKI) - Iran has decided to rewrite and revise the history of the Holocaust. Following the repeated declarations by the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and other senior government officials on the need to re-examine the history of the genocide of the Jews during the Second World War, the association of Islamic Journalists of Iran has been tasked with quickly putting together an international conference on the Holocaust...

"We want to offer a free and democratic platform to the historians to examine in-depth this myth,...

"We will invite those who believe in the imposed version as well as all those who have spent years of their lives in the study of documents related to the Holocaust and have come to the conclusion that the history books in schools and universities do not correspond to the truth,"...

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.ph...6551760&par=0#

Doesn't this just enforce your belief in the good intentions of Iran for future peace

The problem is here also, is that not only Iranians believes this, but a majority of the Arab world believes this too. Even alot of the ones curently living in Europe.
January 13th, 2006  
Forrest_Gump

I heard that they are holding it at the same hotel where the Flat Earth folks are going to meet.
January 13th, 2006  
phoenix80

I just cant stay quiet.

Look, this government can't speak for milions of us Iranians.

Holocaust is a part of history and the Islamists deny it because they are just too dumb to understand the facts! BTW, it serves their filthy interests.

And I do believe that Holocaust did happen and any one questioning this fact is either stupid or from another planet
--
January 13th, 2006  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
I just cant stay quiet.

Holocaust is a part of history and the Islamists deny it because they are just too dumb to understand the facts! BTW, it serves their filthy interests.

And I do believe that Holocaust did happen and any one questioning this fact is either stupid or from another planet
Seriously who cares?

Why get all wound up over it, there is a sizable pool of nutters from all walks of life and religions (not just islamists) that will believe anything.
January 13th, 2006  
phoenix80

I may not care about what others think but I certainly do care when it comes to what people think of Iran.
January 13th, 2006  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
I just cant stay quiet.

It doesn't matter what the Iranian people think so long as they march in lock-step with the leaders, willing to fight and die for their nation.
January 13th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Topic: I have a suggestion.

For all of the Americans that are members of this forum the following isn't new news:

There is a fairly large group of young "skinheads" and members of the KKK who are "infamous" for spouting the same kind of garbage that Iran is planning on making a part of their propaganda program.

I would suggest that we round up all of these wackos and send them to Iran as volunteers to form the nucleus of their "disinformation" committee. Along with these 'sprouts', there are a few academia that have espoused the same hate mongering crap that could act as "gang" leaders for these losers.

From all of the trash which they have spouted through the years, they would fit right in with the Iranian Mullahs that have come up with this screwy plan.
January 13th, 2006  
sunb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
There is a fairly large group of young "skinheads" and members of the KKK who are "infamous" for spouting the same kind of garbage that Iran is planning on making a part of their propaganda program.
You find the same people in Europe and worse; history of World War II is spoken of being removed from schools to persuade other pieces of the history like the war has been outdated.
January 13th, 2006  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump
I heard that they are holding it at the same hotel where the Flat Earth folks are going to meet.
What are you talking about? The earth IS flat!

January 13th, 2006  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
For all of the Americans that are members of this forum the following isn't new news:

I would suggest that we round up all of these wackos and send them to Iran as volunteers to form the nucleus of their "disinformation" committee. Along with these 'sprouts', there are a few academia that have espoused the same hate mongering crap that could act as "gang" leaders for these losers.

From all of the trash which they have spouted through the years, they would fit right in with the Iranian Mullahs that have come up with this screwy plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunb!
You find the same people in Europe and worse; history of World War II is spoken of being removed from schools to persuade other pieces of the history like the war has been outdated.
Hell even we have them and this is the point these nutjobs exist the world over but they are the minority the easiest way to deal with them is marginalise them and move on, the more press coverage and notoriety they get the more others flock to their cause for their 15 mins of fame.

As for Iran well I strongly suspect that this was just another episode of a national leader trying to get some political capital on a populist position and even armed to the teeth nothing more will come of it due to self preservation instincts unless of course the west chooses to over react and push him into a corner.