Improved anti tank device

Jonny Reb

I understand there has been a move away from the cone shape into a more parabolic one yieding a plasma jet ( melts then blows away ) less focused more parallel in form so that the device can be some way away from the target. I was thinking of combining this with a rada proximity detector firing mechanism so removing the possibility of HEAT deflection.

I understand there has been a move away from the cone shape into a more parabolic one yieding a plasma jet ( melts then blows away ) less focused more parallel in form so that the device can be some way away from the target. I was thinking of combining this with a rada proximity detector firing mechanism so removing the possibility of HEAT deflection.

One way is used to account for the temperature dependent parameters. One obtains the same
value when dimensionalizing the quantity Φ in LB space and the Physical (real) space as:
LB P
LB scale P scale
h
h
− −
Φ Φ
= (2)
which leads to
LB scale
LB Ph P scale h
Φ = Φ −

(3)
The plasma jet is laminar in its core but turbulent in its fringes due to the high field gradients
(200 K/mm and 10 m/s/mm). In LBM-LES modelling of turbulence, only the collision relaxation
time is locally readjusted, by adding the eddy viscosity
t
ν to the molecular one as:
f -tot t
t
smag ij
τ = 3ν + 0.5
= 3(ν + ν ) + 0.5
= 3(ν + (C ∆) | S |) 0.5 +
(4)
where Csmag is the Smagorinsky constant, ∆ is the filter width (=1) and |Sij
| is the strain rate tensor
defined in Eq. (18). Eq. (24) yields to a quadratic equation in
f_tot
τ that leads to:
( ) f
2 2 1/2
f -tot f smag ij
τ + ( +18 (C ∆) | Q | /ρ ) /2 (x, t) = τ τ (x, t) (5)
where
eq
ij ki kj k k
k
Q = e (f - f ) ∑e and
ij ij ij
| Q |= 2Q Q .
Similarly for the thermal field, the relaxation time is readjusted by using the new thermal diffusivity
as:

yepper, got it, no problems

Back