I'm confused...

benaakatz

I was watching this really nice video about the world food program giving food in africa to what looked like devout muslim blacks in need. it truly was a nice video. there was a really nice comment from someone who mentioned how graceful allah was.

as a jew, this was nice. i thought we can all get along. we're all similar and good, etc...

but then i click on his profile and see his most recent comment on another video was "die jews! kill jews!" what the hell? i don't get it. how can someone and something be so nice...but then so ugly...i am trying to keep an open mind and i think that most muslims are nice good people like the rest of us

but then i run into comments like these...why? why the hate? :roll:

What have you been living in a cave for the last 60 years or do you just bring up these topics to get 30 pages of "yes/no" arguments?

Take a guess as to why his profile says what it does, the answer is pretty straight forward.

It may have escaped your notice but but every Muslim/Jew discussion on these boards has just been a polarised battle of intransigence.

Back