If Yasser Arafat dies, then...??

A new government shall fill in Arafats vacancy, shouldent`we want to be a part of it?

Well, you can wish to be a part of it all you want...Unfortunatly, they are not so easily influenced. If the west and espcially the USA or Israel act too fondly towards the new govenment, the Palestinians are going to see the new govronment as a pupet to foreighn influence. We must let them be for a few months, untill its clear whats going on. The
Palestinian people are not stupid or mindless. If they feel the west is imposing a government on them, they will rebel against it.

Man, Everyone is lashing out now, The French,His Wife,Israel,Palistine, The Leaders of Palistine, they are all saying diff stuff :?

consumerbydesign said:
Let`s negotiate with terrorists. At the table they should somehow be spoken for . A suicide bomber belives deeply in something and is desperate. Facing overwhelming force with no voice.

They are brainwashed by coward illiterate religious leaders.Negotiate with them ? WTF

Thats like saying "you win" and "we lose".It will only give rise to more terrorists elsewhere around the world once they know that killing innocent ppl works.

Italian Guy said:
If the guy dies, I'll be happy. Honestly.

I think it would be better for the Palestinians and Israel if he dies. I honestly believe that Palestinians will finally have a homeland rather than refugee camps that he keeps them in. Unrest will not foment and develop into car bombs or child bombs if the people have land they can call their own. And no, he should not be buried in Jerusalem, that is just another way that he can cause problems from the grave.

Even though I consider him a terrorit, blame him for the debacle In Lebanon In the 1980s, I cant help myself from praying for this guy so If only HAMAS doesn't take full control over the palastinian cause.

Hamas cant take control, they are far too short on personnel. The PLO is much bigger, and better equipped for combat.

Back