If Obama Wins - Page 4

--

July 28th, 2008  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
You seem to forget the huge stink over Obama's MINISTER. He's NOT MUSLIM!!!!!!
See, there's prejudice in action!

All the people around me yelled the Muslim card, I guess non interest and laziness has done it's part, now I am a genuine >_< >_< >_<
July 28th, 2008  
Fat Frank

gunner13, it is this attitude that got you into this crap and made you the people the world most love to hate. Maybe Osama bin Obama may just be the last chance to salvage some sort of dignity out of this very sorry state of affairs.

Lets be honest there is not much chance of McCain doing anything but making the matter worse. He seems like a stand-up guy but 74 (75?) years old !!

Fact, there was no link to WMD, they lied to you
Fact, there was no link to World Terror, don’t just take everything your Government dishes out at face value, read a little. They lied to you
Fact, most of the USA population wants out.
Fact, you have **** in handbag in GuantanamoBay, this is far from over. The court cases will keep your courts tied up for years. Even if you get a few victories in the short term.
Fact, in the end Iraq will have a government that is NOT positive to the USA. It is already halfway there and busy stamping its authority all over. You will be tossed out in the end, all of your war dead not withstanding.

If you are really serious about World terror and still have a need for some sort of revenge for 9/11, Afghanistan is where you need to concentrate your efforts. Fighting on 2 fronts has never been wise doctrine, ask Hitler.

The real fact of the matter is that Bush is just a weakling; all weaklings like to use force to make a point, just like the playground bully. BUT, just like the playground bully, eventually you overextend and get a digit bitten off. If he had any b@lls he would have resisted the hawks in the beginning and not taken on daddy’s fight that he had no chance of winning.
July 28th, 2008  
AikiRooster

(Buzzer) wrong answer.
--
July 28th, 2008  
Del Boy

Right Aiki. Wrong answer; wanting America to roll over and have its tummy tickled by the hairy monsters of the world, while they get on with screwing any country with agendas that don't match their primitive ideals - and seek control of the world. Roll over USA, get your tummy tickled and your brains screwed. Roll over Beethoven.
July 29th, 2008  
Fat Frank

AikiRooster, a very well thought out and indepth reply
August 3rd, 2008  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Right Aiki. Wrong answer; wanting America to roll over and have its tummy tickled by the hairy monsters of the world, while they get on with screwing any country with agendas that don't match their primitive ideals - and seek control of the world. Roll over USA, get your tummy tickled and your brains screwed. Roll over Beethoven.

But Del Boy WE SHOULD. We should dialogue with terrorist groups and nations sponsering terrorism. We should find out what it is we are doing that they don't like and then change it to suit them. We should cut all ties with our allies if our enemies object to them. We should give up those silly notions of self direction and do as the enemy tells us. Change Change Change!!!!!!!!!!!

So Fat Frank I take you are voting for Obama? Oh yeah wait you can't.
August 3rd, 2008  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
At which bit did he say the USA should roll over?

Seems to me that the general gist of the post was that instead of creating reasons to attack Iraq the US should have concentrated on finishing the job in Afghanistan which I strongly suspect is a view shared by a sizable majority world wide (USA included).

In terms of the Obama/McCain race well I don't really care who wins it as I actually like both candidates for different reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frank
You get used to it, I think people like to see their post count rise as that is about the only value in some posts.
August 4th, 2008  
senojekips

Quote:
gunner13, it is this attitude that got you into this crap and made you the people the world most love to hate. Maybe Osama bin Obama may just be the last chance to salvage some sort of dignity out of this very sorry state of affairs.

Lets be honest there is not much chance of McCain doing anything but making the matter worse. He seems like a stand-up guy but 74 (75?) years old !!

Fact, there was no link to WMD, they lied to you
Fact, there was no link to World Terror, don’t just take everything your Government dishes out at face value, read a little. They lied to you
Fact, most of the USA population wants out.
Fact, you have **** in handbag in GuantanamoBay, this is far from over. The court cases will keep your courts tied up for years. Even if you get a few victories in the short term.
Fact, in the end Iraq will have a government that is NOT positive to the USA. It is already halfway there and busy stamping its authority all over. You will be tossed out in the end, all of your war dead not withstanding.

If you are really serious about World terror and still have a need for some sort of revenge for 9/11, Afghanistan is where you need to concentrate your efforts. Fighting on 2 fronts has never been wise doctrine, ask Hitler.

The real fact of the matter is that Bush is just a weakling; all weaklings like to use force to make a point, just like the playground bully. BUT, just like the playground bully, eventually you overextend and get a digit bitten off. If he had any b@lls he would have resisted the hawks in the beginning and not taken on daddy’s fight that he had no chance of winning.
Quick!! beat that man up, statements like that just might cause a rampant outbreak of sanity.

You get my vote Frank.
August 4th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Who are you? I like you.
August 4th, 2008  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
But Del Boy WE SHOULD. We should dialogue with terrorist groups and nations sponsering terrorism. We should find out what it is we are doing that they don't like and then change it to suit them. We should cut all ties with our allies if our enemies object to them. We should give up those silly notions of self direction and do as the enemy tells us. Change Change Change!!!!!!!!!!!

So Fat Frank I take you are voting for Obama? Oh yeah wait you can't.
You say that America shouldn't talk to terrorists but then you pressume to know exactly what the terrorists want. How can possibly know that if you refuse to talk to them in the first place? Your comments only reinforce the need to talk to them. Secondly, talking to our enemies (which we have done since 1789) doesn't mean capitulating to them. We are under no obligation to offer them anything simply by being at a negotiating table. Sooner or later we will HAVE to talk to them because do you know how many conflicts involving Terrorism have been solved by military force alone? ZERO! Just ask the people in Belfast if you don't believe me on that one...

Do you know what al Qaeda wants? The US out of Saudi Arabia and the end of Saud dynasty. I have listened to bin Laden speeches, that is his ultimate goal. Now this might shock you on that particular score I happen to agree, I think we have no business in Saudi Arabia, and I think the Saudi Royal Family are the LAST people America should do business with. This a country that still practices slavery for Christsake what the f*** are we doing helping them??? Actually, I think we all know the answer to that.

My problem with bin Laden is that he would introduce a political system in the area that's far worse as we saw in Taliban controlled Afghanistan. But I wouldn't shed any tears for Saudi Arabia. Its their hardline religious indoctrination that created bin Laden in the first place.

Lastly, I find it a shame the people such as Fat Frank and Senorjekips cannot vote in US elections because they seem to understand the world a lot better than many "Americans" who seem devoted to ignorance.