If the army drafts you, will you be protesting?

SAINT

If the military drafts you in because it has lack of manpower to fight for some countries so far from home, will you go or will you protest?

Of course, there's no choice if they draft you. But are you ready to serve through your draft with a willing spirit? Or will you be opposing to such drafting policy, and instead fight the struggle within yourself rather than the enemy? :roll:

Actually, popular culture would hate us for the rest of our lives, but It's not like we give a rat's ass. It doesn't matter though, because the draft will not come back, politically, it will kill any canidate.

THEY CAN'T DRAFT ME, because i would be the first to volunteer to serve our country for the United States Marine Corps

I'd be in either Annapolis or West Point before that happened so I would not protest because I'm being a commisioned officer.
preferably Annapolis.

Hey I'm on the left and well, I like the military I embrace service.

The only reason why I would join up and which is why I am going to the academy is the chance to serve my country.

The German army wanted to draft me and the medical checks were just fine, but after having a chat with the psychologist their suddenly changed their mind and sent me home. :x

They can't do a bloody thing, I'm on my way to Ft. Benning's School for Boys anyways (9 more months!).

But nah, I wouldn't protest if I was drafted. My parents are refugees and this country took them in. I don't mind paying the entrance fee a bit with my sweat and blood.

I hope to be at annapolis by the time any draft comes up. I believe that if you are in an ROTC course at college that you can not be drafted, I could be wrong.

Back