If the army drafts you, will you be protesting?

--

September 2nd, 2004  
SAINT

Topic: If the army drafts you, will you be protesting?

If the military drafts you in because it has lack of manpower to fight for some countries so far from home, will you go or will you protest?

Of course, there's no choice if they draft you. But are you ready to serve through your draft with a willing spirit? Or will you be opposing to such drafting policy, and instead fight the struggle within yourself rather than the enemy?
September 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

No, I would not protest, In fact Id be a loud voice against my fellow citizens who would choose that route.
September 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

No sir! I will go wherever they send me as long as they send me with the United States Marines!
--
September 2nd, 2004  
SAINT

The US will be so proud of you. 8)
September 2nd, 2004  
Skinny

I would probably already be enlisted before they could draft me.
September 2nd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Actually, popular culture would hate us for the rest of our lives, but It's not like we give a rat's ass. It doesn't matter though, because the draft will not come back, politically, it will kill any canidate.
September 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT
The US will be so proud of you. 8)
September 2nd, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
I would probably already be enlisted before they could draft me.
Same!

Besides, the draft ain't never gonna come back! Least, not for a cause that would be protested.
September 2nd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

THEY CAN'T DRAFT ME, because i would be the first to volunteer to serve our country for the United States Marine Corps
September 2nd, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

I'd be in either Annapolis or West Point before that happened so I would not protest because I'm being a commisioned officer.
preferably Annapolis.