Humanitarian Crisis

I see : your liberal values are more important than the lives of thousands of innocent people . Nice .:shock:

I see : your liberal values are more important than the lives of thousands of innocent people . Nice .:shock:

A compliment if it is coming from you, our resident fascist...

Freedom goes completely beyond your ability to grasp. I don't think you are capable of really understanding what freedom means. You would have us get on our knees for the sake of "our safety". Trading one form of tyranny for another...you are no better than the radicals you proclaim to despise. The only difference is the face you present. Institutional oppression vs dogmatic oppression....identical in the eyes of the victims.

You may study history....but you don't really understand it. You aren't interested in objectivity or truth...you're only interested in THE narrative that supports your hate. I hope to god you're not an actual historian since your judgement can be clouded so easily.

Last edited:
Don't whine when at 2 PM the ISIS patrol will knock at your door,yelling : aufmachen,rauss,schnell .

it will be to late .

Don't whine when at 2 PM the ISIS patrol will knock at your door,yelling : aufmachen,rauss,schnell .

it will be to late .

I don't know what universe you're living in...but that is certainly not going to happen where I live anytime soon. You may inform your idea of how America is through Fox news...I can assure you that their narrative is about as real as rainbow unicorns. Spread your fear/hate elsewhere...I got bigger fish to fry then to pander to some old, racist, revisionists fear mongering paranoid delusion.

Honestly, this is simply laughable...I can't help but think you might be simply a brilliant troll to so consistently display cowardice and unreasoned fear.

I don't know what universe you're living in...but that is certainly not going to happen where I live anytime soon. You may inform your idea of how America is through Fox news...I can assure you that their narrative is about as real as rainbow unicorns. Spread your fear/hate elsewhere...I got bigger fish to fry then to pander to some old, racist, revisionists fear mongering paranoid delusion.

Honestly, this is simply laughable...I can't help but think you might be simply a brilliant troll to so consistently display cowardice and unreasoned fear.

It is an interesting thought though as the only way something like that "could" happen is if ISIS somehow managed to win the "hearts and minds" of a western culture which would make them the prefered option to what we have.
I would suggest that the only way that would even have the remotest possibility of happening is if we were to impliment the "security measures" Lljadw is suggesting to the point that security trumps freedom.

;)

So maybe he isn't a troll but an ISIS propaganda operative.

Last edited:

At least Fox is trying to give an objective story and is warning people for the danger that is arriving :the situation in Europe is worse,much worse than is saying Fox .

The truth is that within a generation most European cities will be Muslim strong-holds .

the truth is that already today police and justice in Brussels have given up : 80 % of the complaints are dismissed .

The truth is that gypsies, Albanians and Muslims are terrorising Europe with impunity .

The truth is that if nothing is done Germany will collaps in 2025 : 1.5 million migrants this year who will be succeeded by their relatives = a total of 7.5 million

The truth is that hundrerds of millions are waiting to come

The truth is that we are alone : our rulers are betraying us, the Liberals in the US have abandoned us .

The truth is that the Muslim lobby is winning also in Canada and Australia.

2 countries only have the guts to fight : Israel and Russia and for this they are everyday attacked by the Muslim lobby .

That the US are save is an illusion :anti semitism is also advancing in the US :at the UCLA and freedom of speech is also threatened in the east of Tennessee .

At least Fox is trying to give an objective story and is warning people for the danger that is arriving :the situation in Europe is worse,much worse than is saying Fox .

The truth is that within a generation most European cities will be Muslim strong-holds .

the truth is that already today police and justice in Brussels have given up : 80 % of the complaints are dismissed .

The truth is that gypsies, Albanians and Muslims are terrorising Europe with impunity .

The truth is that if nothing is done Germany will collaps in 2025 : 1.5 million migrants this year who will be succeeded by their relatives = a total of 7.5 million

The truth is that hundrerds of millions are waiting to come

The truth is that we are alone : our rulers are betraying us, the Liberals in the US have abandoned us .

The truth is that the Muslim lobby is winning also in Canada and Australia.

2 countries only have the guts to fight : Israel and Russia and for this they are everyday attacked by the Muslim lobby .

That the US are save is an illusion :anti semitism is also advancing in the US :at the UCLA and freedom of speech is also threatened in the east of Tennessee .

If this is such an epidemic then why aren't Europeans mobilizing in mass to fight back?

Fox as truthful and objective...HA!

Let me ask you a question...do you have padding on your walls?

You are saying things with zero evidence. Making statements that apply to few. If Brussels is so overrun...then it sounds like a Belgian problem that needs to handled by you and your fellow Belgians...

The US is done with you. We aren't going to jump to do any saving of any country anytime soon. As we shouldn't.

And,who will help you when it is your turn ? There are already at least 7 million Muslims in the US :20 will suffice for a nuclear 9/11 .

And,who will help you when it is your turn ? There are already at least 7 million Muslims in the US :20 will suffice for a nuclear 9/11 .

So we should intern 7 million people, most of them US citizens, because of the potential that 20 may be harmful? How does that play out in your mind? You sound more and more like the Nazi's did when they were professing the Jews were guilty of much of the same things you claim the Muslims are, as they shipped the Jews off to ghettos...

We don't need your kind of terro...erm...I mean help...

You have got to be a troll...

Maybe MontyB is right and you're an ISIS operative...

Last edited:
The US is done with you. We aren't going to jump to do any saving of any country anytime soon. As we shouldn't.

If you let us down and take the side of the Muslims ,our only alternative will be to ask the help of Putin and the role of the US in Europe will be finished,which means : no US fleet in the Mediterranean and the US out of the ME .

You only will have yourself to blame .

Attila the Hun is arriving in Europe, he also will visit the US .

If you let us down and take the side of the Muslims ,our only alternative will be to ask the help of Putin and the role of the US in Europe will be finished,which means : no US fleet in the Mediterranean and the US out of the ME .

So you're saying that Europe, the most educated and "cultured" people in the world...can't take care of their own problems? Furthermore, you're saying that you need the US to come and save you?

Who said anything about taking the side of the Muslims...I'm taking the side of liberty and freedom. If our system is as worthy and great as we proclaim it to be, then it will stand the test of time and prevail over tyranny.

As for you asking for Putins help...have at it! Drain their economy to the brink of collapse all you want. I'm curious how this Attila fellow plans on getting his horses and army across the Atlantic Ocean? Especially when he doesn't have a Navy or Merchant Marine...and we have the most powerful Navy that has ever existed on this planet...and Air force...and ground forces...Hell, I guess our military industrial complex is finally gonna pay off! Thanks Mr Attila! It is about time that pork barrel spending get put to good use!

Umm wasnt Attila leader of the the Hunnic empire which comprised mainly of central European countries such as Hungary and parts of Western Russia which oddly enough is where Putin is right now so if he is coming it sounds like it would be at your invitation.

The Huns originated in central Asia and plundered - murdered their way into central Europe where they menaced a weak Roman Empire. They were originally a Turkic - Mongol people, not Arabic and had little to do with the ME.

Regardless of the analogy how are they going to cross the Atlantic in mass? I hope you're not talking about the ~ 60.000 Muslims in Dearborn Michigan. The largest Muslim population in the US.
Some minor assimilation trouble exist, but for the most part they are on there way to becoming fine Americans, particularly the younger generation.

The Huns originated in central Asia and plundered - murdered their way into central Europe where they menaced a weak Roman Empire. They were originally a Turkic - Mongol people, not Arabic and had little to do with the ME.

Regardless of the analogy how are they going to cross the Atlantic in mass? I hope you're not talking about the ~ 60.000 Muslims in Dearborn Michigan. The largest Muslim population in the US.
Some minor assimilation trouble exist, but for the most part they are on there way to becoming fine Americans, particularly the younger generation.

It was a comparison : 1500 years ago Attila was invading Europe, 500 years ago the Muslims were invading Europe, now they are back again .

About the presence of the Muslims in the US,to fixate on the 60000 in Dearborn and to talk about how they will cross the Atlantic,is not a wise thing : The 1.5 million who are coming to Europe this year do not need a big fleet ,and there are already more than 6 million Muslims in the US and these also did not need a big fleet.

And the presence of the Muslims cause also in the US not minor assimilation troubles but very big problems : exemple : the situation at the UCLA which remembers the situation in Germany a few weeks before the Kristallnacht .

Where Muslims constitute the majority,they perscute the non Muslims : exemples: Pakistan, Sudan, the ME.

Where they constitute a minority,their attitude is aggressive, intolerant, they demand privileges,they whine about perscution,but they attack the non Muslims : exemples : Europe (in Belgium several non Muslim women were attacked by Muslim men because they were smoking in public),the US,Australia,where they oppose the visit of the Dutch politician Geert Wilders.

Conclusion : I have no faith at all in the willingness of the average Muslim to accept/to be reconciled with Western democracy .

I know that a lot of people in the US still (desperately ?) are sticking to the illusion of the melting pot(which is founded on the illusion that all men are good from nature),but history learns us that it is an illusion,and,sooner or
later, illusions are always shattered .

Back