How's the weather?? :) - Page 2

--
Boots

January 3rd, 2004  
Nick42

Personally I don't dislike snow that much, what I dislike about the winter is the cold. Right now here in Sweden where I live it's 15 Fahrenheit and such temperatures when you're out on a military exercise is not fun at all... so my opinion on the winter is also :flamer:
January 3rd, 2004  
XARMYSGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick42
Personally I don't dislike snow that much, what I dislike about the winter is the cold. Right now here in Sweden where I live it's 15 Fahrenheit and such temperatures when you're out on a military exercise is not fun at all... so my opinion on the winter is also :flamer:
i totally agree with you..cold on a Military exercise really sucks.
January 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick42

15F? That's nothing... I use T-shirts in 15F. 8)
Had several exercises in -25F and below... That's cold!

Last christmas, in the North of Norway, we had -33F.....
--
Boots
January 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

My mom keeps telling em ya'll dont use heat in your houses in Norway, is that true?
January 3rd, 2004  
Acerbus

Damn, you got to see my hometown, guyontheright. I sure'd like to be in that weather right now. Florida's too frigging hot anytime of the year. It's at its coldest right around 30F, springtime back up in Buffalo. I miss the snow and cold. It lets me know I'm alive, the heat just makes everything so sluggish and rotting.

Provided I'm sufficiently bundled up enough that is, I'd sure rather be in the heat if I'm underclothed of coruse.
January 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
My mom keeps telling em ya'll dont use heat in your houses in Norway, is that true?

Norwegian Vikings

But I have to admit that we have to use some heat in our houses...
January 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

God I think Id freeze without heat. Your a much better man then I am Redleg
January 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
God I think Id freeze without heat. Your a much better man then I am Redleg
Nah..

I have the opposite problem than most of you here...
I can't stand too hot weather....

Temeratures over 80F/30C is too much for me, I have to stay in the shade if it's that hot....

The worst we had in Lebanon was 130F/54C in the shade during the day, and 90F/32C as the lowest during the night!!
January 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Ooh, I agree thats nasty stuff, I was in Italy during that heat wave that rolled through Europe last summer.
January 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

I'm with you Redleg, cold is better than hot. You can always bundle up more, but once you hit the birthday suit, there's not too much else you can take off to cool down.