How is the weather like where you are now?!

There's a difference between politeness and pronunciation, either way - he's still a feckwit!!! :lol:

i want to go bowling, can I use your bald head?? I just stick my fingers up your nose and in your gob, and down the lane you go. STRIKE.:mrgreen:

Hold up, I shouldn't shout strike, being a Scouser he'll walk out the gate on strike.:drink:

Cold again...
t09010.gif
..30s....wind

How can 23C (73.4F) be considered as cold? For me, that's summer.

There is no need for a jacket when it is 7C (44.6F) and definitely no need for gloves.

How can 23C (73.4F) be considered as cold? For me, that's summer.

There is no need for a jacket when it is 7C (44.6F) and definitely no need for gloves.

I'm with 13 here about this silly need for a jacket, unless perhaps it's raining. We are slightly below 0 c with a bit of snow. This is actually quite warm for this time of year for us often -10 c would be average. Soon even -20 is common.

It's about 80F here, down south in the U.S.. Tonight for New Year's Eve a pinch cooler. 40% chance of rain. Another year come and gone. WOW!

I thought you Nordic blokes loves the snow and cold weather.

Yes we do... But we do not love 0C and rain/snow like it's now......
I would prefer 40C over that right now.. :cool:

Looks like we're getting -10C/14F this weekend, so it's getting better.. :viking:

Yes we do... But we do not love 0C and rain/snow like it's now......
I would prefer 40C over that right now.. :cool:

Looks like we're getting -10C/14F this weekend, so it's getting better.. :viking:

I agree the rain / snow is miserable, very uncomfortable. We've had a month of it which is warmer than usual for western NYS. The trouble with the usual -10 C which is more comfortable and crisp is that the we get lots of snow so the driving becomes difficult as well as the clearing of the driveway. This is why I look forward to April. In January - February we get temperatures generally in the range of -10 to -25 C, often with > 2.5 or even 3 meters of snow some winters. I don't know how much snow you get in Norway and Sweden.

I agree the rain / snow is miserable, very uncomfortable. We've had a month of it which is warmer than usual for western NYS. The trouble with the usual -10 C which is more comfortable and crisp is that the we get lots of snow so the driving becomes difficult as well as the clearing of the driveway. This is why I look forward to April. In January - February we get temperatures generally in the range of -10 to -25 C, often with > 2.5 or even 3 meters of snow some winters. I don't know how much snow you get in Norway and Sweden.

It seems we have much lesser snow than usual, some of the skiing events have either been cancelled or moved elsewhere. Maybe Norway has more of the white stuff than Sweden.

Back