How is the weather like where you are now?!

That's nice, JOC.

I'm staying home with my cat this year. We had a talk and both decided we'll sit around the fire and drink eggnog while watching "The Grinch who stole Christmas" on the telly. Did I say telly? ..something very very strange is going on here...
m1802.gif

OMG!!! Sara!! You have contracted the disease speaking like a Pom. There is only one thing to do, begin listen to country and western music now. You can also listen to a swearing Robin Williams or any other stand up comedian.

It's quite warm weather for being December, we have about +8 C (46F)

That's nice, JOC.

I'm staying home with my cat this year. We had a talk and both decided we'll sit around the fire and drink eggnog while watching "The Grinch who stole Christmas" on the telly. Did I say telly? ..something very very strange is going on here...
m1802.gif

I love that Grinch show and movie! A true Christmas classic Why my mothers family calls it the telly?

OMG!!! Sara!! You have contracted the disease speaking like a Pom. There is only one thing to do, begin listen to country and western music now. You can also listen to a swearing Robin Williams or any other stand up comedian.

It's quite warm weather for being December, we have about +8 C (46F)

Hmmmm... I'm listening to "Dancing with myself" at the moment..."LONESTAR 92.5..It's a Texas thing.... "

I love that Grinch show and movie! A true Christmas classic Why my mothers family calls it the telly?

Because no one in my family has ever used the term "telly". So I must be reading it somewhere.:roll:

You also need an intervention. if we don't stop your family from speaking like a limey, your are doomed. Nobody outside Britain will understand you. :)

You also need an intervention. if we don't stop your family from speaking like a limey, your are doomed. Nobody outside Britain will understand you. :)

My mom family came from Britain. Her mother was born there and came over after the war. However I pretty much speak the American version of English.

Back