How to Topple the Mullahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Topple the Mullahs

Simple, take a 12 Gauge shotgun and place the crown of the muzzle against their skulls and pull the trigger. Might be messy but it will work every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the dawn of recorded history the best, and many times only way to deal with Religious Fanatics, of any Religion, is to kill them.

If they (Religious Fanatics) truly believe in their Religion, they will no doubt hold that they will go to a better place anyway, so it can be looked at as doing them a favor in a way, if they truly hold to their convictions that is.

If their god or goddess becomes upset, well if he or she be a powerful god or goddess he or she can exact revenge from the Heavens, or whatever realm it is they may rule over.

On the downside, Jesus Christ was viewed as a Religious Fanatic by some, and look what it got him, but, look at what it started, look how large a group the followers of Christ have become on the Earth, but, look how many people on the Earth have been killed in the name of Christ.

Where as Martin Luther was a Religious Fanatic, and Martin Luther was allowed to live, sadly many more died down through out the ages because of it.

I'd say the best thing to do if the killing is to start is to pick and choose the Mullahs who are not directly related to their god, and hope for the best.

[/b][/b][/b]

Simple, take a 12 Gauge shotgun and place the crown of the muzzle against their skulls and pull the trigger. Might be missy but it will work everytime.

You know what intrigues me most is that there are guys sitting in Iran with the same idea for fixing the west but we call them dangerous really whats the difference?

You know what intrigues me most is that there are guys sitting in Iran with the same idea for fixing the west but we call them dangerous really whats the difference?

Do you also consider yourself & your government dangerous to the world peace?

Do you also consider yourself & your government dangerous to the world peace?

No because they are not advocating shooting people in the head as a solution, if they did I would regard them as dangerous.

tomtom22 said:
We have common sense, they don't.
And until you start recommending executing people for having different views common sense will remain as the standard between right and wrong. Do you genuinely believe that blowing someones head off for having a different ideology to yourself represents common sense?

Last edited:
No... MEK is evil dude. You were the one saying you saw them first hand being evil.

They are not wanted in Iran as well. People consider them as traitors

that was supposed to be a joke. i knew i would get a rise out of you... lol.... did you see the bbc report on the mek last night. pretty interesting

that was supposed to be a joke. i knew i would get a rise out of you... lol.... did you see the bbc report on the mek last night. pretty interesting

Understood. :)

No, I didn't see BBC report on MEK but I just don't like them and I hope the US keeps them in cells.

I could easily topple one of those Mullah blokes. I'd just run up, and upend him.

The original "pushover" LOL

Although with those long dresses they wear it would be hard to reach between their legs and grab their belt, .... Belt???... Shoot! maybe it's not so easy.:p

I'll get back to ya on that one.

I could easily topple one of those Mullah blokes. I'd just run up, and upend him.

The original "pushover" LOL

Although with those long dresses they wear it would be hard to reach between their legs and grab their belt, .... Belt???... Shoot! maybe it's not so easy.:p

I'll get back to ya on that one.

I am not touching a man in a dress for anyone. :)

Ya got me there Monty, I wusn't thinkin' real well at the time. LOL.

P'raps that's why the Yank Gummint has so much trouble with the idea.

No, no, no...... I have it... we are going to fly every C-130. C-5, and C-17 we have over Tehran and drop every copy of Maxim, FHM and Stuff we can find to cause a public uproar and a national governmental and religous coup. :D

No, no, no...... I have it... we are going to fly every C-130. C-5, and C-17 we have over Tehran and drop every copy of Maxim, FHM and Stuff we can find to cause a public uproar and a national governmental and religous coup. :D

Hmm in the interests of mankind I believe this strategy should be tested before implemented and because I care about the wellbeing of innocent civilians I am prepared to allow a test drop on my neighbours section, please ensure they are in original condition and preferably in chronological order.

Fantastic. It will really work, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back