How do you think USA is handling operation Iraqi freedom??

View Poll Results :How do you think USA is handling operation Iraqi freedom??
I'm positive on this opinion 13 37.14%
I'm in the middle 14 40.00%
Bush should withdraw the troops 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 18th, 2004  
Kirill K

Topic: How do you think USA is handling operation Iraqi freedom??

Does anyone believe that USA is handling operation Iraqi freedom well, or should they think their tactics over again?
November 18th, 2004  
redcoat

I've not voted in the poll because while I consider Bush has made a total mess of post-war policies in Iraq, withdrawal is not an option.
We have to stay, even if its only to correct the mess we've made
November 18th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

It seems a little slow, but I think they're handling it well.
--
Boots
November 18th, 2004  
egoz

Well really withdrawal would be an option only because the US being there is the cause for a lot of the problems. But they can't just pull out and leave them without some type of government. I don't think I'm in a position to be deciding what tactics are better. But I believe there is some type of progress, compared to say, the beginning of the year.
November 18th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
But I believe there is some type of progress, compared to say, the beginning of the year.
I think Bush knows from within, that Saddam was far better a problem than present day Iraq.[/quote]
November 18th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

No, I doubt Bush thinks that. But I think it's a fair arguement to say the scenario could become worse than a Saddam ruled Iraq. Though until the majority of US boots are off the ground, we won't be able to tell.
November 18th, 2004  
larsrq

I think that they handled the war rather ok but the aftermath they really don't know how to deal with. Creating peace isn't something USA are that good at. They really most get more countries in there especially other Arab countries that understand how Arabs think. Peackeeping isn't any buisness for assultsoldiers.
November 18th, 2004  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsrq
I think that they handled the war rather ok but the aftermath they really don't know how to deal with.
That was a child's guess who would win the war against Iraqi soldiers/Saddam's army.
The real war is going on now. IMO USAs real test [as a superpower ?] comes now.
November 18th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoat
I've not voted in the poll because while I consider Bush has made a total mess of post-war policies in Iraq, withdrawal is not an option.
We have to stay, even if its only to correct the mess we've made
I pretty much agree with this!!!
November 18th, 2004  
A Can of Man

The only way to really know is to be there.
News only reports bad news.