HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES

--
HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES

April 27th, 2007  
tomtom22

Topic: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES

HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES
HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the h3ll -- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and "special services."

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton
April 27th, 2007  
Padre

ha ha Tomtom, time to wake up out of your dream.
April 27th, 2007  
Sevens

Very nice, tomtom!!!! LOL But yeah. Someone needs to wake up from that little dream. LOL
--
HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES
April 28th, 2007  
AFSteliga

Hmm...an interesting idea...
April 28th, 2007  
philam15

I've never seen a male flight attendent, but you know I do kinda like this joke, it kinda goes along with this

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/princess-queen-t24565.html
April 29th, 2007  
Team Infidel

hahaha very nice
April 30th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Indeed it is a very interesting proposition...How bout we give it a test drive?
May 14th, 2007  
Pacific Lure

Isn't it just like Bill? Good laugh TT!
May 14th, 2007  
Peddler

That was really good!