How far can you take a demonstration? - Page 2

--
Boots

July 1st, 2005  
behemoth79

This doesnt sound like a protestant group to me. But thats beside the point. No matter what your political vendetta is, there is no excuse for disturbing someones funeral.... ever.

Oh and could you all do me a favor? dont call them a christian group. they dont deserve that title and the give the rest of us a horrible image. Lets just stick with a radical religious group. Lets compare them to he taliban because they are more closely linked to them than they are to any christian group.
Thank you
July 2nd, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
They claim U.S. soldiers like Piper are dying because the country is being punished for its tolerance of what they see as immoral behavior, such as homosexuality.

can i get a brothers?

and as an aside to redneck, this is the twisted version of religion i was talking to you about the other day
July 2nd, 2005  
03USMC

Just me but doesn't their whole line of thought almost mirror the line of thought the Islamic Extermist's use when talking about the Godless West?
--
Boots
April 25th, 2006  
rotc boy

http://www.exposetheleft.net/video/p...oop-hating.wmv
April 25th, 2006  
bulldogg

"poop hating"
Hee hee hee!
April 25th, 2006  
PJ24

I wish they would have turned her mic off and dubbed over everything she said with praise for the military. Heh.

Was it just me, or did her teeth look like something a wild animal should have?
April 26th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
I wish they would have turned her mic off and dubbed over everything she said with praise for the military. Heh.

Was it just me, or did her teeth look like something a wild animal should have?
Yeah that would be great!
May 2nd, 2006  
Damien435

Topic: Someone tell this ***ch to **** off

Here at last we have a face to go along with those Westboro Baptists who have been protesting at the funerals of dead soldiers.

I personally wish I could find something that would make me as delusional as this lady, you know, cut myself off from the realities of this world and replace it with my own.

I just had this great idea, after I get back from basic (That's if I ever get to go, all I keep getting is delay after delay after delay) we'll all put on our uniforms and grab our lawn chairs and just go sit on the sidewalk in front of this church, just sit there, won't actually do anything, well, holding the largest American flags we can find, but other than that, nothing. We should do this all day, everyday, when they try to go to church we just stand on the sidewalk, blocking the parking lot entrance so they can't get it, without first driving over someone and then facing even more criminal charges (someone didn't do their research, a law was passed banning these protests the day before it happened.)

Sound like a plan?