How can defence of any country detect, ban & punish the illegal users of sci & tech?

holocaust

How can defence of any country detect, ban & punish the illegal users of sci & tech?

(Have to explain the gist prior to the actual question, in shortest & simple way I could)
Scientists from the university of california, in berkeley have been successful in tracing the spoken words to the pattern of electrical brain activity &, so can they see natural & eye scanned visuals on the screen.

In simple words, the auditory human sense can be heard & visual senses can be extracted too, including human thoughts. That means complete mind reading is now possible with advanced computer software emulation.
The idea is to measure the blood flow in the 'visual cortex', which is fed to the computer through the brain scanner.

The best part is, this technology can be combined with long range scanners, which can scan a particular persons mind, whether he's on walk, bus, train or a bike. The thoughts can be read on the go, even without the person knowing it; i.e. thoughts can be eavesdropped. This can be achieved using, The MMIP technology, which is based on interactions at the subatomic level where the distinction between mind and matter disappears and effects become instantaneous over any distance(*1)

A. Advantages
1. Can read minds
2. Help paralytic patients
3. Help people who cant speak
4. Can be used for military purposes & sting operations
5. Can be combined with consoles & used for mind gaming, robotics & stuff.
B. Disadvantages:-
1. Breach in privacy
2. Can extract, through an individual, an important, secure & confidential information of individual, state or even a country
3. If developed or used by sinners, can be highly dangerous
4. Eavesdropping
5. No way to neutralize this technology
6. Reasearchers hack brain for pin numbers, debit cards, atm & bank accounts to uncover a security threat of this tech in an experiment(*2).
The technology is new, interesting & helpful in a sense; but, its disadvantages are far more dangerous & sensitive. The references give basics while complete information is a study of various articles all around the web.

REFERENCES/ SOURCES:-
http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/(year 2008)
http://www.interchangelab.com/mindmachine.html (year 2009) (*1)
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ccessfully-hack-brain-to-obtain-private-data/ (*2)

Hence, this being biggest security threat, now the question is, how can illegal use of this be detected? must not this be banned?, in my opinion such illegal use can cause disaster & must be banned right from the time you know where it is, if used illegally. (the intentions of question is not against any of the people in the article itself, but illegal usage if any of them inventions)
By Ricky,
malad,
bombay,
india.

They will never ban this, why do you think our ruling elite are so uppity these days they think they've got us peons in the bag. I've not seen any Government on the face of this earth worthy of such power. Our woes are just begining.

To our new friend from India!
You should seriously consider changing your username, we have German, Israeli and Jewish members here. Show some manners!

@mephistopheles, u cant escape this & as i said theres no way. & yes it can be banned as it is a security threat & if all raise theyre voices together.
@Np9801, i have no idea why german, israel or iranian friends of mine be unhappy with my username; but i'll appreciate if they give replies. Its obviously holocaust for evils & not friends :D

Is there something in world history that you missed?

The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of Jews and other groups because of their perceived "racial inferiority":

Wear a tin foil hat. Seriously. That would work. I actually studied neurosceince all albeit not for long. This requires a super sensitive MRI and contact based synaptic measurement. (Little plugs stuck to your scalp. mris will never become long ranged scanners. And In concius people you see what they are seeing. You can see grainy distorted images of peoples dreams not read their thoughts.

Last edited:
@np8901, ow i really didnt knew about that, yet i clear that it was not meant so.
@captiva303, lol. Tin foils arent gonna work either. There is no substance in world that can block em waves, u can only bypass it haha sorry bt i had ta go off the topic. & before questioning on long range & stuff please go through the references & find, non-contact u can clearly understand it. I dont want to go in detail cuz thatz not the real question. (btw long range scanners was already available atleast from year 2008 -howd ya misd that & if this forum allows give links from another here it is
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/mind-machine-interface-technology-t4595.html year 2008 u can read the complete info including an official us patent 2009. just find it u'll knw what m talkin about)

Also, they can reproduce images upto 90% accuracy & not the blurry ones. Please, try find new & updated links & easily available too. Also, decoding 'thoughts' is clearly mentioned. Captiva please inform yourself before misinforming others.

@np8901, ow i really didnt knew about that
Let me guess - you flunked history !

There is no substance in world that can block em waves, u can only bypass it
Well, according to my science textbook from college:

"Any conductive material will block any EM radiation, including radio waves. However, the thickness of material required to fully block the radiation depends on the wavelength of the radiation and the properties of the material. With a perfect conductor, the radiation is stopped completely by any thickness of the material, but in any real material (except for a superconductor) the radiation is attenuated as it travels through the material. The strength of the radiation will fall off with an exponential decay, and it will do so more quickly in a better conductor."

Well, according to my science text from college:

"Any conductive material will block any EM radiation, including radio waves. However, the thickness of material required to fully block the radiation depends on the wavelength of the radiation and the properties of the material. With a perfect conductor, the radiation is stopped completely by any thickness of the material, but in any real material (except for a superconductor) the radiation is attenuated as it travels through the material. The strength of the radiation will fall off with an exponential decay, and it will do so more quickly in a better conductor."

Not just a babe... brainy too! :-D

To counter that technology we have to send in first the madmen. They will surely tangle the software.:)

The British already have a very good one : Mr.Bean.

So the jokes of how to become an officer will be reality soon :-D

Haha, 25feet lead lol
Let me guess - you flunked history !

Well, according to my science textbook from college:

on holocaust, i missed the history cuz m indian, nothin like it in my history book.
On the topic....
haha, any conductor can block em waves? :) if yes then i must install an antenna on my head, its also a good conductor lol. My girl, let me explain you, what you are talking about is called shielding (the use of conductor). Its like, if i dont want em waves from A to B, i make easier path for em waves from A to C, this way i can 'block' point B (its actually not block, its bypassed). I dont know which book your quoting from, but it must be very basic or it looks like your quoting a part of modulation techniques or attenuation(subpart of it modulation). In which u r tryin to pass an em signal through a conductor which eventually dies of low power/strength. Lastly, its hard to shield, cuz even slightest opening will still make the signal go.
Gosh! I neva tght i'd be takin a class, Lol. (although what i said is right, but if i flunked with scientific terms then plz ignore, i answered it all by myself without referring any books anycase its off the topic of the thread)

On the topic....
haha, any conductor can block em waves? :) if yes then i must install an antenna on my head, its also a good conductor lol. My girl, let me explain you, what you are talking about is called shielding (the use of conductor). Its like, if i dont want em waves from A to B, i make easier path for em waves from A to C, this way i can 'block' point B (its actually not block, its bypassed). I dont know which book your quoting from, but it must be very basic or it looks like your quoting a part of modulation techniques or attenuation(subpart of it modulation). In which u r tryin to pass an em signal through a conductor which eventually dies of low power/strength. Lastly, its hard to shield, cuz even slightest opening will still make the signal go.
Gosh! I neva tght i'd be takin a class, Lol. (although what i said is right, but if i flunked with scientific terms then plz ignore, i answered it all by myself without referring any books anycase its off the topic of the thread)

I can't wait for Freyja's reply.

Radiation is many things

Lead as shielding is most relevant to radiation, ie particle radiation (alpha, beta) or electromagnetic radiation of very high frequency (gamma). For neutron radiation, lead is not quite useful, while relatively light materials such as paraffin, water and ice are.

Virtually all metals, including lead and copper effectively shields against the electro static fields because they are electrical conductors (see: Faraday cage)

Magnetic fields can not be shielded, but only derived with a superconductor or a metal alloy called Mu-metal.

Satisfied?

How can an Indian history book not contain anything about the holocaust?

Back