wut the h**l.....now i am convinced that Hitler is really nuts
Is??

I really hope you ment was...
January 17th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

I am sure it was an honest mistake
January 18th, 2005  
Darcia

Well actualy the A Nail and a spear from Christ crucifiction were reportedly evacuated from a muesem before the city fell to keep hitler from getting them.
--
January 18th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
wut the h**l.....now i am convinced that Hitler is really nuts
Is??

I really hope you ment was...
Or English is their second language and they do not speak it as well as their native language.
January 18th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

true, my own parents strugle with the right for of english to use for different times
January 18th, 2005  
serbianpower

hitler and vatican had strong connections.cardinal alois stepinc is saint alois and it has been proved that he personaly was present when some war crimes ocured, he even took part in some. after the war vatican was helping nazis to escape to south america. but on the other hand hitler was crazy and who knows what was he planing in last few years of war.
January 18th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

before any one bashes the Vatican helping NAZI's part i want to tell you that it is true
January 18th, 2005  
trdemay

i just wanted to say as a Catholic that the criticism of the church during the holocast are completly off base. There are many pieces of history that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Pope Pius XII went to extreme limits to save Jews from Nazi death camps and protest Germany and its racist policies throughout not just his time as the Pontiff but also in the years before the war while the vatican secretary of state and a powerful church leader. Here is some of the evidence of the great kindness Pius displayed toward Jews throughout his life and his opposition to Nazism.

this website is really good for quotes from the Pope and his speeches and quotes from his supporters of the time, many of whom were jewish which dispells the absurd notion that one poster had that all Jews hate Pius. As you can see in the article, some of Pius Jewish supporters were Einstein, Chaim Weizmann (Isreals first president), Moshe Sharett (Isreals second prime minister), Rabbi Isaac Herzog (chief rabbi of Israel), Marcus Melchior (the chief rabbi of Denmark) and the cheif rabbi of Rome who converted to catholicism after first hand witnessing the Popes kindness toward Jews.
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/augustine/arch/dalin.html

and a list of more websites
http://www.ewtn.com/library/chistory/PIUS12.htm

in fact, estimates are that the Pope saved at least 700,000 Jews from extermination and possibly as much as 860,000 and more making him responsible for the saving the lifes of more Jews than any other man at the time.
January 18th, 2005  
Darcia

But thier is also a lot of evidence that points to someone within the Vatican helping some Nazi's escape. Not the Pope but people within it did help.
January 18th, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol..it was a grammar mistake, dont take it seriously..

i am sure taht most of German ppl in WW2 were not bad enough to agree to kidnap pope..