Hippies Spitting on Veterans.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Filthy Hippies Spitting on Veterans

Sorry, but when someone with an obviously foreign accent badmouths my country, my first question would be "Why are you here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I side with such persons on the views about the war, but it's not the soldier's faults.

Come on guys. Hug a soldier, spit on the guy that put them in this mess.

Okay lets keep it civil folks.

5.56 while I do understand your feelings especially given your service to and sacrifice for this country. Do a grunt a favor and don't use words I'll have to delete. No matter how much I agree with the sentiments you expressed.

Everybody else lets play nice 'kay ? Okay! Continue.

Hello. Would someone who spits at a soldier get at least a fine in the US or is it just part of freedom of opinion?
Sorry bout dumb questions guys I'm just trying to get back into the routing of posting. Mostly reading these days.

Technically they can get charged with assault but should be much more IMHO, especially if it's the CIC or active/veteran troops. Obviously, this gets more nasty if the freak has HIV or other nasties.

BTW IG, I have never been witness to a dumb question from you, FWIW.

Last edited:
Stick around awhile :) (just kidding). Nice to see you back around, IG.

Is verbal attack assault? It depends on who the police listen to, the hippie or the soldier who just knocked him through a window (true story).

Is physical attack assaut? It depends... I've seen cases go both ways.

Nice to see you back IG....

as for spitting. It's not assault. It's battery. Under Florida law, you can be charged with aggravated battery.

The reason is because a Police Officer was spat upon by an suspect. The officer later died of AIDS because of that. The suspect was HIV positive. It's Case Law...

You spit on me. I'm throwing the damn book at you and I have under the law the right to defend myself with equal action. Spitting on me equals my foot in your ass.

[...] You spit on me. I'm throwing the damn book at you and I have under the law the right to defend myself with equal action. Spitting on me equals my foot in your ass.

You mean regardless if you're in the forces or a civilian. But I was wondering whether spitting at a member of the military would be considered as an assault to the Nation, same as if a flag was torn apart in contempt.

Don't know about any of that but whether in uniform or out of it, I'd say if anyone spat on me, that guy would be eating his own teeth for breakfast.
What pisses me off is the laws that protect civilians from military people so even if someone picked a fight with me and did all kinds of crap and I just threw one punch, I'd be in bigger trouble than the other guy. I guess that's why you have to hit the guy so hard he won't remember what happened. A crowbar can come in handy for this.

You mean regardless if you're in the forces or a civilian. But I was wondering whether spitting at a member of the military would be considered as an assault to the Nation, same as if a flag was torn apart in contempt.

No difference between military and civilian IG. here it would considered a simple (3rd degree) assault unless you can prove that the individual does have a pathogen. You can however force a blood test by search warrant to confirm it.

Should it be found that the individual has HIV, Hep C then the charge would be upgraded to a felony assault.

No difference between military and civilian IG. here it would considered a simple (3rd degree) assault unless you can prove that the individual does have a pathogen. You can however force a blood test by search warrant to confirm it.

Should it be found that the individual has HIV, Hep C then the charge would be upgraded to a felony assault.

Got it. Thanks 03.

Both sides of the Iraq war discussion have their "morons", this pathetic group happens to be from the left. But I assure you, the right-wing counterparts exist too, they are the ones whose response to any serious questioning of the war or Bush is the mindless chant of "USA! USA! USA!" as if they were watching WWE wrestling.

Most people don't have to spit on anyone to prove the right-wing wrong and I would have belted ANYBODY who spat on me, regardless of politics. Nor would I ever march with these people, especially upwind, some of them look like they haven't taken a bath in months.

I also must say that this tape looks seriously edited. I saw various moments when the tape was cut, just before someone was actually knew what he was talking about was allowed to speak. The filmmakers seemed more interested in filming the escaped farm animals then the true war protesters. And that's fine, but it should have been made clear at the beginning because these people only represent the "fringe" and not the mainstream.

However despite the usually uninformed Hippie rah-rah, there is some nuggets of truth.

First of all, yes there have been rapes in Iraq by US servicemen. Lets not pretend it hasn't happened. A ex-US servicemen is scheduled for trial (next month?) for the rape of a 14 year old Iraq girl. The Punishment is often Death during wartime. Its happened elsewhere like in Japan and Okinawa too, its even happened where the victims were US servicewomen themselves. But this is always the actions of individual(s), and the US Military justice is severe in these cases. If memory serves me correctly there were 81 military executions in WWII and almost all of them involved the rape or murder of civilians. War brings out the worst in people, which is why its a bad thing.

(Gitmo) The presenter made a major gaffe in his question when he said "the planners of 9-11 or going to go to trial". That's a total fabrication, the planners of 9-11 are still in Pakistan or dead. If this rabble new anything about 9-11 or Iraq they would have nailed him on it, which goes to show you the level of intelligence of the people interviewed. Secondly this war is mostly about Iraq not Afghanistan, which is a different subject altogether. Another error that these mindless zombies failed to catch. Its frightening to see how uninformed some people are.

Again the filmmaker seem interested only in the dregs.

The protester that said "the military is not a peacemaker", sorry hes right, filmmaker is wrong. The job of the soldier is to end the fighting, not to make peace. Only diplomats make peace, either during or after the fighting has ended. There is nothing noble about war, its a dirty job that somebody (occasionally) has to do.

Last edited:
That sure is a lot of ignorance in one area.

But if you only show the responses that further your goals you can make anything look like anything. Just like that video I saw on YouTube showing exceptionally stupid Americans and smearing all of us for their ignorance.

Back