help me please - Page 2

--

January 2nd, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Your wife gives you drugs...?
He is married; what do you expect? The only way to stay married is to be drugged
January 3rd, 2013  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
He is married; what do you expect? The only way to stay married is to be drugged
Ahhhh, that explains the withdrawal symptoms...
January 4th, 2013  
Warwick

If this isnt a piss take, then there has been a serious breakdown in the health care provided our returning servicemen and women.
If this is the case he only has to rock up to the nearest military medical centre (any service) and request help. Then the wheels will start turning for him.
If its a piss take then he can simply f%#k off.
--
January 5th, 2013  
SigJohnson

I originally replied a couple of days ago along the lines that this bloke was a joke. I googled his name and came back with a facebook hit that shows a Fijian looking fella in a jelly bean suit, and a few of his friends are vets. It also appears a person of this name are is in fact the curator of the beaudesert RSL (good club, went there for a wedding a while back) and hence I deleted my comment.
Mate, if you really want help, go get it. There is plenty out there, VVCS may be a start.
However, my sentiments are the same as others, if you are a fake, **** off......
January 7th, 2013  
SGT G

We all got a little PTSD. Strong Body, STRONG MIND
January 7th, 2013  
captiva303

Maybe contact the guy on facebook and see if he is one and the same with this guy?