I HATE Rush Limbaugh

I think Bill O'Reilly means well and I can see where he's coming from on a lot of issues but as for Glenn Beck, he starts with a concern that is real to get his audience and then from there he goes off spouting BS. And his damned fake crying.
I could put up with O'Reilly until the Malmedy incident. That was the end of any respect I may have had for him.

no, but did the media not do that to bush? I hate bush but it did bash bush alot, also the ratings for fox news are way beyond any of the other networks compined so that could explain the polls and media thing. Also glenn beck is not as radical as everyone makes him out to be, question, have you watch more than once? i watch him and bill oreilly almost every day, and they are both very good.
Just like Fox is constantly bashing Obama. Each party has its media supporters. Glenn Beck is INSANELY radical. Yes. I HAVE watched him more than once. It's mainly for entertainment, but I do watch him often. He's an idiot. He just happens to be conservative, so he gets air time to publicly display what an idiot he is.

BTW, you THINK he's very good. They are nothing but people. Your opinion is just that.

Both sides have their whackadoodle pundits. Olberman and Maddow at MSNBC are just as bad as Beck but with a far left slant. Their meltdown and bile after Browns election was as disgusting as Becks gloating about about it. Has was their and others defense of Harry Reid's remarks because well you know he's one of ours.

But, according to bacara, the ratings of Fox News are far beyond that of any other "news" network. So the right TOTALLY gets unfair support! [/sarcasm]

Excuse me, that's "way beyond any other of the other networks compined"... COMPINED, damn it!

Well FOX is the highest in the ratings for any other news outlet, for whatever reason. I really don't watch much of any of the domestic news outlets if I want news. All of them have degraded into agenda driven camps that use pundits instead of journo's. If you want straight news watch something like BBC.

Just like Fox is constantly bashing Obama. Each party has its media supporters. Glenn Beck is INSANELY radical. Yes. I HAVE watched him more than once. It's mainly for entertainment, but I do watch him often. He's an idiot. He just happens to be conservative, so he gets air time to publicly display what an idiot he is.

BTW, you THINK he's very good. They are nothing but people. Your opinion is just that.

thats why i said "I" its my opinion, and what you said is yours too, this a right guaranteed by the constitution of the united states, and the big government guys up in washington are trempling all over it. I have seen glenn beck attack many a republican, because they are supporting the big government, and going against everything the founding fathers stold for.

Media influances public opinion right? So if the media was cheerleading Obama like you claim do you really think his polls would be as bad as they are?

If the media is so pro Obama how come the media is all owned by megacorporations which are overwhelming conservative by theri very nature.

Come on alot of the media, MSNBC being the most overt in electronic and AP in print are decidely pro Obama. The media is also decidely liberal. Ya ever think that his polls maybe dipping due to his lack of progress on unemployment and the economy while concentrating on an untransparent health care bill??????

Media influances public opinion right? So if the media was cheerleading Obama like you claim do you really think his polls would be as bad as they are?

If the media is so pro Obama how come the media is all owned by megacorporations which are overwhelming conservative by theri very nature.

I think the media can afford to be "honest" at this point as he has another 3 years to run, I would expect them to start backing their candidate about a year out from the next election.

In the past, election time seemed to roll around every three years (starting a year before the new President was to be sworn in and lasting until inauguration). Now it seems like election season never ends.

thats why i said "I" its my opinion, and what you said is yours too, this a right guaranteed by the constitution of the united states, and the big government guys up in washington are trempling all over it. I have seen glenn beck attack many a republican, because they are supporting the big government, and going against everything the founding fathers stold for.
You said, and I QUOTE "i watch him and bill oreilly almost every day, and they are both very good."

You did not say I think. It's semantics, oh well.

Again, that is all your opinion. You say they are "trempling" all over it, I say they're attempting to bring it into the modern times.

You said, and I QUOTE "i watch him and bill oreilly almost every day, and they are both very good."

Again, that is all your opinion. You say they are "trempling" all over it, I say they're attempting to bring it into the modern times.

Geez, so he watches O'Reilly and Beck what do you want a lynching...not everybody agrees with you get the hell over it.

really? Why do we need bigger government to solve everything, any problem that comes up "oh lets make some big government agency to solve it" "government is not a solution to the problem, the government is the problem" government is a very nessassary thing, but i dont wont your generations, screwing my generation over by piling up this huge debt and government, my biggest problem with republican presidents such a reagan, i love him for his economic and foreign policy, but i dont like his stence on debt and social issues, now bush was even worse, hes a big government republican, which spent way too much. "Governments view on the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: if it moves, tax it, if keeps moving regulate it, if it stops moving, subidize it." this is exactly how we are approaching our economy today, and look it hasnt worked has it?
"The federal government has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberity with the Constitution" both reagan quotes, both great

really? Why do we need bigger government to solve everything, any problem that comes up "oh lets make some big government agency to solve it" "government is not a solution to the problem, the government is the problem" government is a very nessassary thing, but i dont wont your generations, screwing my generation over by piling up this huge debt and government, my biggest problem with republican presidents such a reagan, i love him for his economic and foreign policy, but i dont like his stence on debt and social issues, now bush was even worse, hes a big government republican, which spent way too much. "Governments view on the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: if it moves, tax it, if keeps moving regulate it, if it stops moving, subidize it." this is exactly how we are approaching our economy today, and look it hasnt worked has it?
"The federal government has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberity with the Constitution" both reagan quotes, both great
First of all, you're 3 years younger than me. We're in the same generation. Second of all, President Obama has been in office for one year. Give him more of a chance to try and dig the country out of the **** hole President Bush put us in. He's trying to boost our economy. What happened during the Great Depression? The government was the ONLY thing that boosted the economy by creating jobs through government programs. The American people did not bounce back on their own, they needed help. The government is SUPPOSED to help its citizens, that's what it's there for.

BTW, he wasn't telling you to shut up per say, just saying that I'm argumentative to no end. (Which, ironically, is the purpose of an open forum... So I suppose I should thank you for your response.)

03USMC: I wasn't speaking to you, and I'm sure he doesn't need you coming to his defense. He seems perfectly capable of responding to my posts. So you can get the hell over ME.

First of all, you're 3 years younger than me. We're in the same generation. Second of all, President Obama has been in office for one year. Give him more of a chance to try and dig the country out of the **** hole President Bush put us in. He's trying to boost our economy. What happened during the Great Depression? The government was the ONLY thing that boosted the economy by creating jobs through government programs. The American people did not bounce back on their own, they needed help. The government is SUPPOSED to help its citizens, that's what it's there for.

BTW, he wasn't telling you to shut up per say, just saying that I'm argumentative to no end. (Which, ironically, is the purpose of an open forum... So I suppose I should thank you for your response.)

03USMC: I wasn't speaking to you, and I'm sure he doesn't need you coming to his defense. He seems perfectly capable of responding to my posts. So you can get the hell over ME.
yes i see you like to argue, ok, ive made my arguement, oh and by the way, the spending didnt help during the depression and what got us out of the depression was the war, i think we would have been in the depression into the 50's if it were not for the war, so learn your history before speaking please?

And the GOVERNMENT CREATED JOBS (soldiers, factory workers, etc) are what got us out of the war. So learn YOUR history before speaking. You think we could've won the war without ammo, without tanks, without rifles? All created by human factory workers who then took those wages and spent them to care for their families. That's not even history, that's common sense.

And the GOVERNMENT CREATED JOBS (soldiers, factory workers, etc) are what got us out of the war. So learn YOUR history before speaking. You think we could've won the war without ammo, without tanks, without rifles? All created by human factory workers who then took those wages and spent them to care for their families. That's not even history, that's common sense.

actually, it was private businesses filling orders for the war effort, and the prewar spending did very little to help, actually as the government spent more the depression worsened

Back