This is getting out of hand.

Hmm well it is fine and sunny but rather chilly right now.

:)

One thing to remember in all this is that you have 300 million people and we have 4.2 million so even though you have more crazies by volume we have just as many per capita.

As long as the neighbors don't mind Blueticks , I may be planning a vacation soon.

I love America, God Bless, but even the power of my Stars and Stripes boxers do little to quell my anquish with our media complex.

Well we do have fairly strict animal importation laws as well and I doubt our media is any better than yours just less listened too.

Well we do have fairly strict animal importation laws as well and I doubt our media is any better than yours just less listened too.

Well my dog handles shots better than I do, but she hates riding in a car but loves boats...I can't explain that either.

Well then a healthy dose of ignorance for myself may be in order.

Starting now.

Screw the News, I am going to just start letting my assumptions run wild like everybody else.

Yeah unemployment is quite high at around 6.3% but some areas are around 8% so it is regional.

http://www.dol.govt.nz/lmr/lmr-hlfs.asp

My state, last time I checked was right near 9 %.... That's right almost one out of ten was out of the job.

Far as I am concerned seems like the market is wide open on the bottom of the world.

Or is it top from where you are standing? I always wonder about these things.

As for firearms I am always curious, if all handguns had ridculous orange or bright yellow barrels with pink hand gaurds would crime decrease or increase?

My state, last time I checked was right near 9 %.... That's right almost one out of ten was out of the job.

Far as I am concerned seems like the market is wide open on the bottom of the world.

Or is it top from where you are standing? I always wonder about these things.

As for firearms I am always curious, if all handguns had ridculous orange or bright yellow barrels with pink hand gaurds would crime decrease or increase?

You mean like this?

Pink-Silver_226frame.JPG

Not sure what effect would have, I think it is more the sense of power carrying a weapon has than the looks that leads people to carry them but it may reduce the number of times they bring them out in public.

Back