aircdts4eva

Funny American Article about the English
lol
June 22nd, 2004  
Lt_Strony

In my city we always get the asian tour busses that stop at Home
Town Buffet......
June 22nd, 2004  

A couple of weeks ago I drove a car along a street in Haarlem. This street has a couple of odd bends in it, because it's right beside the river. I was doing about 50 km per hr (31 mph, the speed limit on that road) when I rounded a bend. In the middle of the lane was a Japanese looking guy with a (Japanese looking) camera. I hit the brakes and stopped in time, bet the guy never moved. He was making a photo of the windmill* across the river, and of course had to stand there to get a good shot. His wife(?) was across the road between him and the mill, and I guess it was a very important shot, because they took their time, and then politely thanked me for waiting... I drove on laughing my off.

I've worked in the centre of Amsterdam, I've seen them taking pictures of taxi's, pigeons, our store, the streets, the water, me(!), etc. Maybe I don't show it anymore, but it still amazes me at times.

Funny American Article about the English
June 22nd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Yeah. We should have some Japanese guests to ask why is that that they do that everywhere.
July 7th, 2004  
gato201

Topic: wank?

Is wank anything like lopeing the mule or choking the chicken?
July 7th, 2004  
England Expects (RAF Cdt)

lol, yeah gato201, wank is a word for masturbation, do Americans use it at all?