The Free World and Mixing Religions in Government




 
--
Boots
 
April 12th, 2013  
subhumn
 

Topic: The Free World and Mixing Religions in Government


“Free World” is a Cold War–era term often used by the U.S. and its allies to describe those countries that were not in the sphere of influence of, or allied with communist states, particularly the Soviet Union or the People’s Republic of China, but which showed a strong commitment to ideologies of liberalism and capitalism. It is often used interchangeably with “First World”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_World

The term usually refers to countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, France, West Germany, and organizations such as the European Union and NATO. In addition, the “Free World” includes the Commonwealth realms, Japan, Israel, and India.

The “Leader of the Free World” is a colloquialism, first used during the Cold War, to describe either the United States or the President of the United States. The term, when used in this context, suggests that the United States is the principal democratic superpower, and the U.S. President is, by extension, the leader of the world’s democratic states, i.e. the “Free World”.

Why exactly do we have a leader of the free world? This makes the word “free” redundant. Shouldn’t we have a democratic free world system? Every country in the free world is democratic, why is the free world system not democratic? The free world is a dictatorship. Why cant other countries have a say in free world decisions?

I am an Australian and this means I am part of the free world and led by the United States of America. I like the United States but unfortunately they are mixing religion in their government. Mixing religion in government is a recipe for disaster.

Christianity was introduced to North America as it was colonized by Europeans beginning in the 16th and 17th centuries. The Spanish, French, and British brought Roman Catholicism to the colonies of New Spain, New France and Maryland respectively, while Northern European peoples introduced Protestantism to Massachusetts Bay Colony, New Netherland, Virginia colony, Carolina Colony, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Lower Canada. Among Protestants, adherents to Anglicanism, the Baptist Church, Congregationalism, Presbyterianism, Lutheranism, Quakerism, Mennonite and Moravian Church were the first to settle to the US, spreading their faith in the new country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History..._United_States

The United States was founded on Christianity (which is based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ) and should be the only religion allowed to take office in any branch of United States government.

It must be made clear that there is a difference between mixing religion in government and separation of church and state. You shouldn’t mix religion in government and church and state should be separated. It should be noted however that at times there is a link between church and state that cannot be severed. The President Barack Obama for instance, ended his inaugural oath for his second term of office with “So help me God”, with his left hand on a Oxford University Press edition of the King James Bible, published in 1853. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/20/po...guration-bible)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separat...urch_and_state

In the last 20 years there has been a rising number of Jewish politicians and government officials in the United States. The following Wikipedia link is a list of current serving Senators and Representatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...an_politicians

The number of Jewish members in government positions increases each year. The United States aims to separate church and state, which is good, but why are they mixing religion in their government?

Why we shouldn’t mix religion in government?:

Religions argue with each other on issues which are written in stone:

For example: It is well known historic fact that the Jewish leaders were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus (the pillar of Christian faith) and this creates major tension and argument between Christians and Jews.

Religions have different agendas:

Christians care for Christians, Muslims care for Muslims and Jews care for Jews. More often than not people take sides with the agenda of their religion over the agenda of the country to which they reside.

Mixing religions in government sets precedent:

It is a well known fact that the United States is an enemy of some Islamic states through their war on terrorism. Are Muslims now allowed to take positions in government in the United States? It doesn’t seem so, but the Jewish are? Once you have allowed two major religions in government, you must allow all. I foresee major religious problems in the United States.


It seems that the United States government fails to understand the permanent tensions between religious groups. Christians hate Muslims and Jews, Muslims hate Christians and Jews, Jews hate Christians and Muslims. As I said earlier, mixing religion in government is a recipe for disaster.

The United States is mixing religion in their government. We need a democratic free world system.

The United States of America has 8,500 nuclear weapons and they lead the free world. Australia is Christian based government which is part of the free world and has no nuclear weapons at all. Australia has aided the United States in several wars; World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, First Gulf War, Iraq War and Afghanistan War. Israel has a Jewish based government which is part of the free world and has 80 nuclear weapons. Is there co-operation between the United States and Israel on nuclear weapons? Israel is part of free world. Where does Israel sit in the free world hierarchy in comparison to Australia?

Israel is considered the “Holy Land”, the birth place and burial site for many religious prophets. Israel has quite a lot of religious significance to Christians, Muslims and Jews. Jesus for instance was born in Bethlehem, lived in Nazareth and was crucified in Jerusalem. If you look through the history books there has been countless wars over this land, so it is inevitable that there will be war there once again. This time though, it may be nuclear. Christians have their own agenda for Israel, Muslims have their own agenda for Israel and Jews have an agenda for Israel also. The Jewish-Israelis now have 80 nukes, the United States is becoming a Jewish-Christian government and the United States lead the free world. I predict an utter catastrophe.

Richard Dunn
http://supporter.worldatwar.info
April 12th, 2013  
D.J
 
Ah! conspiracy theories. Love to read them.
But
you're right - watch out for us Jews. We lurk behind every street corner and in the dark alleys
April 12th, 2013  
hamidreza
 
In each era Jews always tried to influence at that era superpower organization, from 2600 years ago up to now. You know Esther and Mordecai story at persian empire time ( some people say it is a doubtful story ). But according to that story we can see their influence in Achaemenian court. And now they influence in the US government. If China be the superpower 50 years later we will see most of them in Beijing or Shanghai! ( no offense).
I don't know what is written in Jews religion books and what things do their rabbis teach them? Banking and investment principles?!
--
Boots
April 15th, 2013  
D.J
 
Since man began to trade, banking has always remained a subsidiary Jewish economic activity.
May 23rd, 2013  
Hutchie
 
I'd be more worried about the Chinese than "THE JEWS". atheist, infidel, agnostic and a cranky old bastard, I quit Chinese food, but it's to damned tasty.
June 2nd, 2013  
DisgruntledHand
 

Topic: NO


NO, mixing government with religion, religion keeps the world from being taken by those new world order capitalist pigs.
June 15th, 2013  
Hutchie
 
hamedriza ,you don't know what is written in Jewish religious books. Why not read the Torah or even the Old Testament? I'm an atheist, but I'm interested in history. I don't know why a lot of Jews become bankers, lawyers, musicians or doctors, but I'm guessing their parents demand that their children study hard in school. Not unlike what I see with my Asian friends. Heck, why do the Amish want to farm with horses, why do wealthy Saudi's want to race camels? Instead of condemning people for their religion, try to understand and get along with them.
June 16th, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchie
hamedriza ,you don't know what is written in Jewish religious books. Why not read the Torah or even the Old Testament? I'm an atheist, but I'm interested in history. I don't know why a lot of Jews become bankers, lawyers, musicians or doctors, but I'm guessing their parents demand that their children study hard in school. Not unlike what I see with my Asian friends. Heck, why do the Amish want to farm with horses, why do wealthy Saudi's want to race camels? Instead of condemning people for their religion, try to understand and get along with them.
Probably because he wont learn a whole lot of history by reading fairy tales and quite frankly religion as a whole should be condemned.
June 17th, 2013  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Probably because he wont learn a whole lot of history by reading fairy tales and quite frankly religion as a whole should be condemned.
Typical belittling comment fram an Athiest. If you look at just the historical aspects of The Bible it seems to be a fairly accurate historical record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchie
. I don't know why a lot of Jews become bankers, .
Christians were forbidden to make interest bearing loans, because there was no guarentee of being payed back so it was considered gambling, there for a no no. Islam has simular restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumn

I am an Australian and this means I am part of the free world and led by the United States of America. I like the United States but unfortunately they are mixing religion in their government. Mixing religion in government is a recipe for disaster.

Christianity was introduced to North America as it was colonized by Europeans beginning in the 16th and 17th centuries. The Spanish, French, and British brought Roman Catholicism to the colonies of New Spain, New France and Maryland respectively, while Northern European peoples introduced Protestantism to Massachusetts Bay Colony, New Netherland, Virginia colony, Carolina Colony, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Lower Canada. Among Protestants, adherents to Anglicanism, the Baptist Church, Congregationalism, Presbyterianism, Lutheranism, Quakerism, Mennonite and Moravian Church were the first to settle to the US, spreading their faith in the new country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History..._United_States

The United States was founded on Christianity (which is based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ) and should be the only religion allowed to take office in any branch of United States government.

It must be made clear that there is a difference between mixing religion in government and separation of church and state. You shouldn’t mix religion in government and church and state should be separated. It should be noted however that at times there is a link between church and state that cannot be severed. The President Barack Obama for instance, ended his inaugural oath for his second term of office with “So help me God”, with his left hand on a Oxford University Press edition of the King James Bible, published in 1853. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/20/po...guration-bible)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separat...urch_and_state

In the last 20 years there has been a rising number of Jewish politicians and government officials in the United States. The following Wikipedia link is a list of current serving Senators and Representatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...an_politicians

The number of Jewish members in government positions increases each year. The United States aims to separate church and state, which is good, but why are they mixing religion in their government?

Why we shouldn’t mix religion in government?:

Religions argue with each other on issues which are written in stone:

For example: It is well known historic fact that the Jewish leaders were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus (the pillar of Christian faith) and this creates major tension and argument between Christians and Jews.

Religions have different agendas:

Christians care for Christians, Muslims care for Muslims and Jews care for Jews. More often than not people take sides with the agenda of their religion over the agenda of the country to which they reside.

Mixing religions in government sets precedent:

It is a well known fact that the United States is an enemy of some Islamic states through their war on terrorism. Are Muslims now allowed to take positions in government in the United States? It doesn’t seem so, but the Jewish are? Once you have allowed two major religions in government, you must allow all. I foresee major religious problems in the United States.

It seems that the United States government fails to understand the permanent tensions between religious groups. Christians hate Muslims and Jews, Muslims hate Christians and Jews, Jews hate Christians and Muslims. As I said earlier, mixing religion in government is a recipe for disaster.

The United States is mixing religion in their government. We need a democratic free world system.

The United States of America has 8,500 nuclear weapons and they lead the free world. Australia is Christian based government which is part of the free world and has no nuclear weapons at all. Australia has aided the United States in several wars; World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, First Gulf War, Iraq War and Afghanistan War. Israel has a Jewish based government which is part of the free world and has 80 nuclear weapons. Is there co-operation between the United States and Israel on nuclear weapons? Israel is part of free world. Where does Israel sit in the free world hierarchy in comparison to Australia?

Israel is considered the “Holy Land”, the birth place and burial site for many religious prophets. Israel has quite a lot of religious significance to Christians, Muslims and Jews. Jesus for instance was born in Bethlehem, lived in Nazareth and was crucified in Jerusalem. If you look through the history books there has been countless wars over this land, so it is inevitable that there will be war there once again. This time though, it may be nuclear. Christians have their own agenda for Israel, Muslims have their own agenda for Israel and Jews have an agenda for Israel also. The Jewish-Israelis now have 80 nukes, the United States is becoming a Jewish-Christian government and the United States lead the free world. I predict an utter catastrophe.

Richard Dunn
http://supporter.worldatwar.info
Seems we help you out in WWII! "Seperation of Church and State" isn't in the Constitution or any other Official document. It's a line from a personal letter written in an unofficial corespondence. There is a Constitutional ban of creating an Official Religion. Christian religion has been everywhere in the Federal Govt from the beginning. Church services were even held in the Capitol Building untill the 1840s. The Founding Fathers never meant for a religiously sterile Govt., just no Official Religion. At the time of the American Revolution 11 of the 14 Colonies had O.R.s, meaning the Colonial Govt enforced the Tithe to the O.R. and you had to be a Member to run for public Office. This is what the FF wanted to avoid. Not to mention they were well aware of the meddling of The Pope in European Govts.
At this point I'm not as concered about the number of Jews in Govt as the number of Muslims our current Prez. has put in high placed positions....
June 17th, 2013  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Typical belittling comment fram an Athiest. If you look at just the historical aspects of The Bible it seems to be a fairly accurate historical record.
Define fairly accurate?
The majority of the primary characters are make believe or at least there is no archaeological proof they ever existed and apart from references to a few known places the bulk of the stories are in all probability local events and not the world events depicted.

On the whole all religious text clearly shows its age and the limited knowledge of its writers by its omissions and it is kind of sad that in this day and age people still cling documents that carry no more reality than is in Aesop's fables.

Oh and for the record I am agnostic not atheist as even though I do not believe a god exists I can not prove it.