The Four Steps to Success:

Pacific Lure

Stanley has just died and finds himself standing at the gates of Heaven. To his right, standing is an attractive woman, and to his left is a ladder. The woman speaks, "Hello Stanley, come with me through the gate and spend eternity with me, or climb the ladder to success."

Stanley who is always eager to get ahead in life chooses to climb the ladder. He finds two even more beautiful women standing in front of another gate. Next to them is another ladder. The women say, "Greetings Stanley, come with us through the gate and all your fantasies will be granted or climb the ladder to success."

This time Stanley is tempted, but his greed takes over and he climbs the ladder higher.
This time he encounters three beautiful women. The women, however, are the most beautiful women he has ever seen. They say, "Oh Stanley, you must come with us and we will satisfy your deepest desires forever or climb the ladder to success."

Stanley couldn't believe his luck. He decides to take his chances and climbs the ladder. He comes to another gate. This time there is no woman waiting for him. Suddenly an old, overweight, hideous man walks up to him.

"Are you God?" Stanley asks.

"No, I'm Cess."

Back