Fined for flying the US flag...

Duty Honor Country

It looks like Donald Trump is getting fined $1250 a day for flying a big American flag that violates city code. Trump has defied the order to take down the flag and refused to pay the small fine. He has countered with a $20 million lawsuit saying that flying the American flag a freedom of speech issue.

KEEP in mind that this is the same Palm Beach community who allowed the Homeowners association to sue a former Marine who flew the American flag on a flag pole instead of off his house. Though the guy won the lawsuit, the Homeowners sued the guy for legal costs. I am not sure how this story ended.

Ok, you are 100% un American if you fine people for flying an American flag. This is insane. This reminds me of some BS in Maine where war veteran wanted to fly an American flag off a Civil War fort all summer. He had raised all the money for it to include the solar powered lights. People protested because they said flying the American flag was like flying the Nazi flag in WWII. This crap has got to stop

I think that Donald Trump will be able to hold his own in the courtroom against all comers in this issue.

But you are right. Political Correctness has got to be stopped. After all it's only a power trip for the wet left.

Let's see what would Luis do when he see this topic. Pissed off, I bet.

Which city did Donald Trump flew his American flag over? That's just :cen: outrageous!

Palm Beach, Florida.... Red State Republicans not liking the United States Flag, I'm shocked.

People protested because they said flying the American flag was like flying the Nazi flag in WWII. This crap has got to stop
Many things are politically 'correct.' I have no idea what this is, at all.

Sorry but Palm Beach, Florida is the county where the damn blue liberals couldn't frakking vote right during the 2000 elections. The butterfly ballot was to hard for the,. YOU FRAKKING LINE TO THE NAME TO THE DOT!!!!!!!!

Anyways, back to the subject at hand here. I believe that the Federal Government passed a law stating that a Homeowner's Group/City/County/State government cannot ban someone from flying the flag of the US of A. I think that verdict was from the case involving the US Marine Corps Officer. I will have to research this. As for the location. It's about an hour and a half north of my house.

I don't know if the Big T lives in the city of West Palm Beach or in the unincorporated portion of Palm Beach County. Either way what the local government is doing is wrong and If I am correct against federal law or against a Presidental Order.

And yes Fox, I am pissed about this. I guess I have to buy a car dealership size American FLag and fly it in my front yard too.

Sorry but Palm Beach, Florida is the county where the damn blue liberals couldn't frakking vote right during the 2000 elections. The butterfly ballot was to hard for the,. YOU FRAKKING LINE TO THE NAME TO THE DOT!!!!!!!!

Anyways, back to the subject at hand here. I believe that the Federal Government passed a law stating that a Homeowner's Group/City/County/State government cannot ban someone from flying the flag of the US of A. I think that verdict was from the case involving the US Marine Corps Officer. I will have to research this. As for the location. It's about an hour and a half north of my house.

I don't know if the Big T lives in the city of West Palm Beach or in the unincorporated portion of Palm Beach County. Either way what the local government is doing is wrong and If I am correct against federal law or against a Presidental Order.

And yes Fox, I am pissed about this. I guess I have to buy a car dealership size American FLag and fly it in my front yard too.

Strange, Mark Foley (Republican Homosexual and Child Molester) held a Congressional District which covered parts of Palm Beach County, and Rush Limbaugh (Republican Drug Addict and Draft Dodger) also lives in Palm Beach County.
The Governor of the State is also a Republican, who just happens to be the brother of the President of the United States of America.

Strange, Mark Foley (Republican Homosexual and Child Molester) held a Congressional District which covered parts of Palm Beach County, and Rush Limbaugh (Republican Drug Addict and Draft Dodger) also lives in Palm Beach County.

It looks like US citizens recruit their politicians from the same agency that we Australians use. It would be laughable if we didn't have to suffer the consequences.

Wrong Jeb Bush is no longer Governor. It is now Charlie Crist.

Noted, Republican Charlie Crist.

Oh and senojekips, don't feel so bad, I'd say its a safe bet that our Politicans are and have been lower on the ladder of human existence than yours are, but what a sad state of affairs indeed.

Folks, I think you all misunderstand.

He's getting fined for the SIZE of the flag, not for the flag itself. It doesnt matter if its a US flag, a State flag, or a McDonalds flag. The law is the law, everybody had to obey it, even billionaire ass*****.

Donald Trump is also mistaken, as this is not a Freedom of Speech issue, but rather a Patriotic issue, and I doubt the Court looks at Trump as a Patriotic anything.

It looks like US citizens recruit their politicians from the same agency that we Australians use. It would be laughable if we didn't have to suffer the consequences.

Politicians are the same worldwide I seriously doubt that if we herded all the worlds politicians together we could find more than half a dozen honest, competent ones but I am sure there will not be a shortage of self serving sanctimonious con-men and women to fill the back up roles.

Politicians are the same worldwide I seriously doubt that if we herded all the worlds politicians together we could find more than half a dozen honest, competent ones but I am sure there will not be a shortage of self serving sanctimonious con-men and women to fill the back up roles.

Billy Connolly may not be the world's answer to these problems, but I do like one of his statements on politicians. "The very fact that a person shows an interest in being a politician should be the very reason that prohibits him from ever being allowed to be one"

"Greedy, self serving, power trippers, the lot of em" in my book.

True, and what used to be viewed as a Duty and a Responsibility to the Nation to serve for a short time, is now viewed as a lifelong occupation with lineage rights strangely enough.

And in todays world, I never could understand why someone would spend millions of dollars of their own money running for a job that pays much less, unless they plan on breaking the Law to get their investment back.

True, and what used to be viewed as a Duty and a Responsibility to the Nation to serve for a short time, is now viewed as a lifelong occupation with lineage rights strangely enough.

And in todays world, I never could understand why someone would spend millions of dollars of their own money running for a job that pays much less, unless they plan on breaking the Law to get their investment back.

But this is a big part of the problem now in that the people we are given to "elect" no longer have any real relationship to the people they represent.

To be a politician these days you have to have millions in the bank, have the backing of major companies, had a professional career as a lawyer, doctor, financier or politician now seriously what percentage of the community do they truely represent and how many of those "career's" actually rate on a list of the respected and trusted?

Basically you have to go back to 1960s and before to find a time when the majority actually respected the profession and that was because it was a time when money mattered less than a persons reputation.

Back