Fallujah Leaflets




 
--
 
April 28th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 

Topic: Fallujah Leaflets


Here are the words of one of the leaflets dropped into Fallujah:

Quote:
Surrender, you are surrounded, if you are a terrorist, beware, because your last day was yesterday. In order to spare your life end your actions and surrender to coalition forces now. We are coming to arrest you.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4824213/


Sounds like the Marines are messing with the hearts and minds of the insurgents.
April 28th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Surrender, you are surrounded, if you are a terrorist, beware, because your last day was yesterday. In order to spare your life end your actions and surrender to coalition forces now. We are coming to arrest you.
.. this is called the "wooing" stages of winning over a people.

Just wait until they start courting them .....
April 28th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
When do we present the ring?
--
April 28th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
When do we present the ring?
When the AC-130s delievers the "brass."

Aw shucks, and we'll include Arty in the ceremony too!
April 28th, 2004  
Darkmb101
 
Can I watch? Pleeeaaasse? It sound like a momentus occasion and shouldn't be missed.
April 28th, 2004  
Snauhi
 
it will be hard to assault a city
April 28th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
it will be hard to assault a city
April 28th, 2004  
Snauhi
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
it will be hard to assault a city
USA soon or later have to attack and take that city back.
April 28th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
USA soon or later have to attack and take that city back.
Well, that is already being done "indirectly" though they are feeling it directly ..
Quote:
it will be hard to assault a city
....but what did you mean by this comment specifically?
April 28th, 2004  
Ben
 
he's probably simply referring to the increased time and casualty rate that is taken on any FIBUA operation, because of the CQB nature of the fighting.