Fallujah Chemical Weapons Lab Found - Page 2

--

November 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Well, about that Chemi Lab, how big it is? Or just a small apartment of some chemi newbies who try to "make" something like Chemi Weapon? To make it real, it needs a lot of knowledge, like me, no clue of how to make it.

I doubt how serious this "news" can be treated. Well, it is well interesting.
November 26th, 2004  
DTop

Well, that's the whole point. At this moment it is just a news item. Time will certainly bring about more details. All they need is one person with the correct knowledge and it would be easy to duplicate chemical compounds once the directions and raw materials are disseminated.
November 26th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I agree.

Also, I do believe IF they really wanted, those terrorists can "buy" a bunch of Chemi Experts to make the deadly thing. IF they suceeded, I forsee a human diaster overall in the big cities in the world, we are finished, not by nukes, but by chemis.
--
November 28th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog
I agree.

Also, I do believe IF they really wanted, those terrorists can "buy" a bunch of Chemi Experts to make the deadly thing. IF they suceeded, I forsee a human diaster overall in the big cities in the world, we are finished, not by nukes, but by chemis.
i honestly can't see a huge number of casualties through chemical weapons. i believe large casualties would occur through the use of biological weapons. either way it serves to strike fear into the hearts of the public and paralize the nation. which is why either could be deadly, but not in the conventional sense of body bags and toe tags.
November 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I think some other mobile labs were found in the immediate aftermath of the war, am I wrong?