Egypt Vs. Israel future Confrontation opinions. - Page 4

--

November 13th, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah thats one thing, for a nation with only 6 million people they have a very large army.....but then agian alot of smaller nations with small populations have nice sized military soilder wise, However Israel has a large army in all parts.
November 14th, 2004  
Asskicker

i think Isreal will need some help when a war really break out with Eygpt,

i doubt Eygpt will atttack Isreal along,,,it will probably attack with other Arabian armies like Syria,
can anyone make some sort of predication that can Isreal win against whole bunch of Arabian nations
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

It would all depend, I think the Egypt Nation would probably attack when Israel's guard is down, like in a time of mourning, They probably wouldn't even decalre it an 'official' war.
--
November 14th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

If talking about Egypt vs Israel, I am really not interested in it, since the result will be too obvioulsly for at least the coming 50 years I bet.

Maybe a Isreal vs Arab Topic is more realistic and interesting, it asks for alot of knowledge around the M.E. and the intersections of almost all big powers especiallly USA.

Shall we? New Topic "The Next Isreal - Arab War".
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

Well this topic has been going that way, I feel it is safe to say you can not Talk about war with Egypt VS Israel because Egypt would not do it alone, if israel was Invaded it would be a joint Operation between many nations.
November 14th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Well this topic has been going that way, I feel it is safe to say you can not Talk about war with Egypt VS Israel because Egypt would not do it alone, if israel was Invaded it would be a joint Operation between many nations.
Yeah but we have to stick to TOPIC, I read SHERMAN made this clear in his post too, that's why.

But I would like some other one to Open the new Topic, if SHERMAN finds OK.
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

I Think in the end, when it is all said in done if it was only Israel would probably be able to beat Egypt, they are a small nation with a alrge Military, they could easily defend agianst Egypt in the end, however they probably shouldn't go on to the offensive.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

The fact is that Egypt cannot come into Israel, so in any war israel would have to attack first and that would invite other enemies, while egypt would be destroyed like it was before, taken by surprise during coffe break
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

Egypt has learned not to take coffee breaks though, also the chances of israel attacking is not likly, They have gotten most of The Ancient land back from Egypt.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Egypt has learned not to take coffee breaks though, also the chances of israel attacking is not likly, They have gotten most of The Ancient land back from Egypt.
I am not saying Israel would all I am saying is that is the only way a war could start