Dutch war on Terror? - Page 4

--

November 11th, 2004  
Doc.S

Yes please, I would very much like to see this movie, and my wife too.

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 11th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Yes please, I would very much like to see this movie, and my wife too.

Cheers:
Doc.S
Sure: http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net/ar...submission.php
November 11th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Now check out this thread and see how many americans are so much interested and aware of what goes on in Europe. In this case in a tiny faraway country where an unknown director was killed.
Wish all those European snobbish liberals who go around saying the Americans don't even know where Europe is located on the map well I just wish they could see this.
--
November 11th, 2004  
Doc.S

Well I say.... Is this not the modern Europe in a little box?

I will not say anything more that would only be inappropriate.

Thanx Italian Guy for the link and my wife tells me she is glad that she is happily married as a free christian lady and that she is raised as a European citizen with christian values as a ground for her freedom. When she found out a while back that the word Terrorism comes from the word "Terreur" to frighten, she said that the only thing that frigthens her about terrorists is that there wont be enough of them for her to take down if any sort of situation would develope in Sweden. 8)

I wish that what happens in Holland is going to raise the true debate so this inhumane behavior will end one way or another once and for all.

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 11th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I saw the film.
Says part 1.
I guess he died before part 2 ever came out.
November 12th, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick_in_the_eye
This part I can agree with, but not in the same sence as you I believe. Look at A-Q. It started out as a fringe group, and now they are in the spotlight of a whole world. UBL wants to gain ground on his home turf, and the best way he can do this is to paint the world with fear and distrust. If he can polarize "his" people from the rest, the people in the middle east will do what people in trouble always do - they turn to strenght to avoid outside threats. This escalation becomes self-fullfilling, as more and more people choose to paint the world in black and white, the world will become more black and white. The west and middle east is filled with "useful idiots" that is more than willing to play along.
To a point I agree with you here. But you're again falling into the trap of this European liberal thinking that led to this in the first place.

Part of this thinking also is, when someone like me says there need to be something done about this, (like Doc.S said) you are so quick to brand them a Nazi. Which is what your doing now.

I'm not advocating extremist solutions which you are painting me out to be. Merely I'm saying things need to be done, people need to get though. You seem to be advocating pasivity in hopes that things will get better, if so then you are gambling not only with your life the your country's future as well.

Quote:
How the muslims are "infiltrating" our society with an evil agenda, how they will use their oil-money for the destruction of our economy... how they will sneak upon us. It's time to wake up! They are flooding our culture and our beliefs like rats, and they won't stop until they have world domination.
Little do you know that the Muslims actually believe that someday this will happen, that they will achive world domination through an epic war.

It's part of their prophetic belief, one of which is all out future invasion of Europe. Regardless if the West is nice to them or not they are obligated to see it through. So alot of the stuff that you are saying that we somehow coddle and be nice to them, really doesn't matter to them.

If nothing gets done, and people continue with this false belief that not offending anybody and catering to every whim of the Muslims will make things all better for us. Well then this Islamic all out invasion of Europe may just happen.

My oppinion, the way Europe has been going, we are halfway there.
November 24th, 2004  
gladius

Heres little update on this subject.

This is one Dutch lawmaker who wants to take some action. I agree with alot of what he has to say. With the sentiment over there he may suceed. Unless of course the politically correct whiners over there brand him a Nazi.

11-19) 11:36 PST THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) --

One of the most popular politicians in the Netherlands said Friday the country's democracy is under threat and called for a five-year halt to non-Western immigration in the wake of the killing of a Dutch filmmaker by a suspected Muslim radical.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...type=printable

Here is one quote:

"We should not import a retarded political Islamic society to our country. There is nothing to be ashamed of to say this. It's not Islam. I speak out against the facts."

Lol. He said "retarded". Thats funny. Lol. Maybe it has a different conotation over there.
November 24th, 2004  
Paddster

OFFTOPIC

Hey Gladius, you know the film your pic is from, ZULU?
Well, my great-great-great-great-grandad fought there when he was 15, at Rorkes Drift, brought the Union Jack home.

Off topic I know but, makes me proud.
November 25th, 2004  
gladius

OFF TOPIC, TOO

Aw, alright you caught me, that's not really me on the pic, Yeah its from ZULU and that's Micheal Caine. Lately I've been having a rotation of him on my pics. I happen to be Michael Caine fan, oh excuse me I meant Sir Michael Caine.

But that's really something, to have one of your relatives be part of a historic event such as that. I'd be proud too if that was my ancestors. I hope that Union Jack is still in your family's possesion.