Drinking at the Empire State Building

Charge 7

Master Gunner
A couple of guys were having some drinks in the bar at the top of the Empire State Building. After awhile one suggests to the other that they go outside to the observation platform. One guy says to the other, "You know the winds up here are so strong you can jump off this thing and you'll only go down about 10 stories or so and the wind will blow you back in a window." "Your full of it" says the other. "No watch I'll prove it" says the first and jumps off. Sure enough he goes down about 10 stories and swoops in thru a window. He comes running back up and says "There! See I told ya!". But the other guy says "Well that was sure amazing but you couldn't do that consistently." "Okay, I'll do it again" says the first and jumps off once more. Just as before he goes about 10 stories down and swoops in thru a window. He comes running back up and says "See? It works every time." Well the second guy was just itching to try it himself and so jumps off and goes 120 stories straight to the pavement SPLAT! The first guy goes back in the bar and the bartender says, "You know Superman, you're a real ******* when you're drunk".

lois lane did, and you know, she probably got wastedand told the bartender 8)
i am a genius i tell ya!!!

lol you would have thought the fact that his underwear was on the outside of his pants would have been a slight giveaway!!!!

"you would have thought the fact that his underwear was on the outside of his pants would have been a slight giveaway"

I take it you've never been to NYC he he.

Back