Dont believe the lies about Turkey!

oRTouCH

We all know that there is an unreal Armenian Genocide, there is a belief that PKK is not a terrorist group,and some says that Turkey was guilty to have started an operation against Cyprus in 1974...

Visit that site and learn the realities...

http://www.geocities.com/t_volunteer/sitemap.htm

This will show you the BIG LIE Armenian Genocide and the massacres of PKK terrorist group..

I only want you to read facts about PKK, Armenian Genocide and Cyprus War...
I dont belive that Greece still supports PKK...
Thanks

Last edited:
You know what my problem is with sites like this one? I have a hard time believing one of the two parties in particular. I don't believe the Armenian story and I don't particular believe yours. This is not because I don't want to or I don't take you seriously, but I have learned over the years that the parties involved often have a warped view on the matter.
I read your facts, I read theirs, I add them up and divide them by two.... that is getting closure to the truth (at least in my opinion).

When this site says that the PKK terrorists are all un-educated criminals, I stop taking it very serious. Everybody has a legitimate reason for committing murder, at least in their opinion. To rule this out, as ruling them out as a negotiating party. That can never be a good road to go. I hope you get what I mean.... if not, I'll try to explain it in another way.

This is the funniest post I have ever seen!

It is not up to you to tell people what to believe, people believe in what they see, read or hear. It is like that you say Holocaust didnt happen and ....

Genocide of Armenians happened, PKK (despite being a rebel group) exists because there is no freedom in the Turkish society and sorry dude you couldnt change my mind at least.

good day!

Gotta go with Phoenix on this one. I've got a guy on my team who still has the journals from his family, no doubt in my mind it happened.

It's odd what people will deny to push an agenda.

On the other hand; Armenians died and many did so by the hands of Turks. But I just stress caution because I reckon that the stories of both sides are tainted. That's why I said, add them up and divide by two. I didn't believe the full version of the Turks and neither of the Armenians.

Ted said:
On the other hand; Armenians died and many did so by the hands of Turks. But I just stress caution because I reckon that the stories of both sides are tainted. That's why I said, add them up and divide by two. I didn't believe the full version of the Turks and neither of the Armenians.

To each his own, but attempting to deny events that really happened in order to appease one's bias is never a good thing. No country's hands are free of a little blood, anyway.

True, nation-building has left scores of people dead. That is the price of building a home country.

phoenix80 said:
This is the funniest post I have ever seen!

This post is funny for ya because you dont wanna belive real facts... Because you have a hostile look against Turkey... Have fun then!!!

oRTouCH said:
This post is funny for ya because you dont wanna belive real facts... Because you have a hostile look against Turkey... Have fun then!!!

I don't have a hostile look against Turkey, and I still think it's mostly bunk. :mrgreen:

oRTouCH said:

Not at all! I have been to Turkey (Istanbul) and I kinda liked it.

Nope but I have a hostile view against any one trying to manipulate the historical facts.

If you deny the holocaust, then I can accept what you say about the Armenians who died in the hands of your Caliphs.

oRTouCH said:

Wow, that is an interesting look on things. You do know that some Armenians have a website saying exactly the opposite? Are those facts as well? And if not, why should an outsider believe your facts over those of the Armenians?

Don't confuse this with hostility. We are just trying to make a clear picture whom we should believe and arguments like yours don't make your facts more believeable.

Armenians protest the massacre of the Armenians by the Turks

833.jpg

832.jpg

I didn't think anyone was hostile either, apparently this is a very touchy subject with Turks at the moment.
Was on the news the other day about a Turkish historian being villified by the Gov for bringing up the past.
Obviously a period of Turkish / Armenian history that both sides wish to have corrected.
But whose version will be the correct accepted one............?

Warwick said:
I didn't think anyone was hostile either, apparently this is a very touchy subject with Turks at the moment.
Was on the news the other day about a Turkish historian being villified by the Gov for bringing up the past.
Obviously a period of Turkish / Armenian history that both sides wish to have corrected.
But whose version will be the correct accepted one............?

Yep, I am with you in this one. Both sides won't accept the other side's views and I reckon that a compromise is out of the question. Too bad, but that is how it is at the moment.

Back