definitions of terrorism

Competition to be first to define terrorism exists between the people who write the definitions too, don't forget that. :mad:

I guess a terrorist can be defined as someone who continues to cause widespread terror for various illogical / radical reasons. Terrorists are a cancer to the society. They are a virus and like them they are dangerous to all other life outside of their own.

i am egyptian ,and we as a civilians have our own moderate definition of a terrorist and here it is :Anyone who kills civilians for whatever cause is a terrorist ,but anyone who kills soldiers defending his own country is a soldier .
and i am not saying this because i hate Americans or like them ,i just want to say that i cann't blame the iraqis for trying 2 fight back (if they r targeting soldiers) ,but i blame el qa'eda for killing too many civilians and consider him as a terrorist .

and another thing that proves that Osama bin laden is a terrorist (and i am saying this as a muslim) is that all he brought us with his acts is a very bad reputation that most of us who thought in the past that they might have a future in the USA or Europe ,knows now that all of these countries look to us as potential terrorists and i also want 2 say that he is a real disgrace for our religion ,he even don't realize that the most basic key for someone to believe in god through any of the three holy religions is that he has to be willing and convinced about such a decision and all he is doing is the complete opposite .

(Sorry 4 the Spilling Mistakes :-(

defintion of teorisam

Person who uses fear and violence ad political and militery wepon without suport from any goverment or country. Teorisam desires to destroy faith in systyem and desteblyze order in socytety by removing facade of perfection and securty from goverments so siticens would be mouch less motiveted to
folow rules and coperete. With each others. By this they are much viling to
acksept somthing that will couse problems to others only to protect themself. After that goverments to keep peace and securty are viling to eather make sekrfices or antagonizing the populece by using strikt securty mesures. This in term destroys eticks and law order of country.Which neo can be easyer manipuleted and moved in direction which teorist wants.
Thas achiving original objektive throu long term violence. Litle long but i think its it in noutshell.

Back