Could the Sino-Russian alliance spark a cold war or WWlll? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Do you think a hostilities between the Sino-Russian alliance and the Japanese-USA alliance could spa
Possibly a Cold war 4 26.67%
Possibly WWlll 1 6.67%
Possibly a skirmish fight for Taiwan,but not a world war. 4 26.67%
None of the above. 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 15th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Consider that in the long term, the USA won't be able to keep up with China and India. Those two lands are the rising stars right now. Putin can try to forge a triple alliance but the underlying thing is, Russia isn't at center stage anymore. They would be second most important of a three-way alliance at best.
December 15th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Consider that in the long term, the USA won't be able to keep up with China and India. Those two lands are the rising stars right now. Putin can try to forge a triple alliance but the underlying thing is, Russia isn't at center stage anymore. They would be second most important of a three-way alliance at best.
Exactly.

That's also part of the reason why PRC never considers the suggestions of Putin of forming a Russia-India-China Alliance,

But PRC will surely keep a good relationship with Russia, anyway they are our biggest and important neighbour.
December 16th, 2004  
ChineseCanadian

finally there seems to be a dude from Taiwan coming to this forum,,

hope he can offers some first-hand point of view about taiwan-issue

anways, China and Russia probably are just friends for a short time,
we got a lot problems left throughout history, especailly on the border one, not a lot chinese ppl know it but Chinese government jst sighed a bad treaty with Russia (a secrect part of a treaty), and it estalishes the final border for two countries, China lost a lot lands,

in the future, when this treaty's secrect is pulished, Russia and China will not be friends anymore
--
December 16th, 2004  
DarkSmari

Japan would rather ally with china than to deal with the western dogs who rape our land and destory our people.
December 16th, 2004  
Big_Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSmari
Japan would rather ally with china than to deal with the western dogs who rape our land and destory our people.
Who in the hell do you think your kidding? Its obvious your one of the Chinese guys who got banned.
December 16th, 2004  
DarkSmari

Have you heard of the military crimes aginist japanese women in japan???

i was enraged when i typed this

chinese banned??? yes, there have been alot of them banned, great!!!!
December 16th, 2004  
ChineseCanadian

en..........i haven't heard of that

wut i heard is more like how japanese treat those woman from korea and china,,

anyways, back to topic ppl

aliance between russia and china is sruelly a bad thing for japan..
December 16th, 2004  
WorldWatcher

This alliance is more than just economic friendlyness however.Russia is still selling billions of aircraft and submarines to China. India and China are rising stars in population but Russia is ahead of them both by far in technology which is why China spends so much money in buying from Russia, which is also helping to rebuild the Russian economy.
December 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Could very well be another Cold War.
But we'll have to see.
December 16th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

hi,

Quote:
This alliance is more than just economic friendlyness however.Russia is still selling billions of aircraft and submarines to China
Russia Sells State-of-the-Art Wepons to anybdy and everybody that can pay for it ................that dosen't mean Alliance .............. Allience is much more than that ?

Millitary Allience is Very Distant Dream............Econominc and Statragatic Patnership at best could define it .

I would Consider this Scenerio Hypothatical and then comment on it .

Lets say in Future this Allience Comes into being and world becomes a MultiPolar .............Wouldn't USA + Japan + EU would be still bigger Economically ...............even USA+ japan is Bigger money wise they control 60 % worlds wealth jointly...........money wise they have the upperhand................and money can fund quite a few things

A Modrate Cold War like secenetion not as Tence as that time at best can happen According to me ............The word "Competation" rather Cold War defines it better IMHO .