The Cost of Living

--
The Cost of Living

February 9th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Topic: The Cost of Living

The Cost of Living
The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.
February 9th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Sex? wassat?
February 9th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Sex? wassat?
I do not know yet, I will be back to you when I have figured it out
--
The Cost of Living
February 9th, 2012  
viper2007

Sex? Is when you go to a Government agency for something or some assistance. They ask you to fill a form- always- and there will be a column with this question- Sex.

February 9th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Sex? Is when you go to a Government agency for something or some assistance. They ask you to fill a form- always- and there will be a column with this question- Sex.

I have found so far in the dictionary; sex, sympathy, and syphilis, are they related? The investigation continues
February 19th, 2012  
Team Infidel

February 21st, 2012  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007

You're kinda right.... except sex with the government is when they are around and make you pay taxes. Something about bend over and here it comes again. Last I heard if you're nice they'll sweet talk you and maybe use some lube.
February 21st, 2012  
5.56X45mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.
Ahhh... the joys of marriage... It's like being in a relationship with your girlfriend but without the fun and freedom.
February 21st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
You're kinda right.... except sex with the government is when they are around and make you pay taxes. Something about bend over and here it comes again. Last I heard if you're nice they'll sweet talk you and maybe use some lube.
That reminds me of a phrase I heard while watching the series "The Unit"- BOHICA- Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.
February 21st, 2012  
Trooper1854

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Sex? wassat?
Its something other people do