Compulsory Military Service? - Page 7

--

January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
I've noticed that a lot of unemployed people in Local Neighborhoods in Frankfurt are being recruited into the military. But what if the Military Career fails as well?
Parents should have used a condom
January 26th, 2005  
CABAL

I'm not smiling.
January 27th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ha ha ha ha

When I was based in Plymouth and walking round the town, I would get homeless/tramps beg me for money. Me being the evil cow I was ( well tramps etc are known big for drugs) I used to say "Join the Navy"..............."get off your lazy arse and join the MOB, not like you got anything else going for you"

I know I sounded crawl but a few days after my last comment my friend was working in the careers centre and said they had a homeless guy come in and wanted to sign up!!

Well least 1 person listened to me!
--
January 27th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Hopefully the Navy will straigten him away.
Who knows, you may have made a real difference.
January 27th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ha ha ha ha

I dunno if he ever did go through with the application, either way if he did he'd still just be a p1ss head in the navy like the rest of them!
January 27th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Topic: Re: ha ha ha ha

I'm waiting to get contact to my ex-housemate who started his army a couple of weeks ago in artillery. He said his goal is to get into whole year training and that will be clear in the end of basic training. Let's see what is going to happen with him.
January 27th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: have to say

He'll be safe as long as he ain't eating the army food
January 27th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Topic: Re: have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
He'll be safe as long as he ain't eating the army food
Army food is usually pretty good, specially those made on field by service platoon's military cooks. Of course it can be eaten and depending on the menu it can be really good since many of reservist cooks are working in restaurants or have at least been educated in school.

Once i have tasted cookings of cooks in training, a bit intelligent limited ones. They hadn't cooked food enough and had managed to drop lamp oil to juice. The crunch was tasted on vegetables and juice tasted like shit, but if hungry anything goes down, but some foods i really hate! Like "wire fence", "food simulation mass", "kinder potatoes" etc.
January 27th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Yeah?
In the Korean military, "Eat Shit and Die" isn't a figure of speech.
Multiple incidents where recruits were forced to chew on manure.
January 27th, 2005  
SHERMAN

This is off toppic and very repolsive. enough!!!