Compulsory Military Service? - Page 6

--

January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ha ha ha ha

Have you seen half the planks in the UK forces??

Damn can't get any worse, just stick them in infantry, you need no brain power for that!
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Reserved for special missions such as Operation Human Shield
January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

And they say Navy are stupid, least we have a great big metal ship protecting us!! Well unless we get hit and sunk. O and the bonus of free holidays abroad!
--
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

This is the generally accepted intelligence level of enlistedmen by Branch in South Korea:
1) Air Force
2) Navy
3) Army
4) Marines

January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: have to say

It goes:

*navy
*RAF
*Army

Here, thats the rank of them too. Navy is the senior force.

I know navy has an 85% pass rate on their trade course and army has something like a 40% or 50%

Thats got to tell you something huh
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

The Army's test is harder.
j/k
January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

army's entry test is on computer, multiple choice with picturees and takes max. of 15 mins.

Navy and RAF are written tests. about hr and a half. maths/english/eng/general knowledge on things.

Now I have done all 3. Did the army 1 when mate went to enroll and damn its like

"if harry ran 100 mtrs in 13 seconds & sally ran it in 12 seconds yet was 3 seconds slower than rob. Who was the fastest?"
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Like they say, if all else fails, there's the Army
January 26th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Reserved for special missions such as Operation Human Shield
That mission is reserved for civil service hippies.

"if harry ran 100 mtrs in 13 seconds & sally ran it in 12 seconds yet was 3 seconds slower than rob. Who was the fastest?"

We got basic test 1, 2 and 3. 1 is multiple choise intelligence test, basic test 2 is mentally test with few hundreds weird sentences and questions like "i like flowers", "i like boys", "someone has tried to poison me", "my soul has taken off from my body", "i feel someone follows me", "i'm sure people has something against me" etc. Answer choises are agree/disagree. Basic test 3 is similar to 2.
January 26th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
Like they say, if all else fails, there's the Army
]

I've noticed that a lot of unemployed people in Local Neighborhoods in Frankfurt are being recruited into the military. But what if the Military Career fails as well?